NO WONDER DERON GOT SUCH GOOD DRY TIMES!

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Makeup? I would never wear makeup. 5% body fat and able to bench press 300 pounds 5 times.

Yeah 300 lbs is alot, i never went over 200lb, my hands would be killing me and stiff. God did not bless me with good hands unfortunately. Still hurt today actually if i write too much or hold anything, good thing for keyboards.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Actually I did that at about the time that pic was taken. I am now 10 years older so I would probably pass out now, half way through the event and I certainly don't have only 5% body fat anymore. Getting old is a b1tch but I still think I could ring Eyeballs' neck in one last Swan Song..

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Deron, Have you tried out the new Mytee Air Hog Plus? I'm thinking about getting one for my M5 on long hose runs. Do you think, or know, if it would work a lot better on long hose runs then the regular Air Hog? And would there be any reason I couldn't run two Air Hog Pluses in line to my M5 on a really long hose run? Thanks, Johnny

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Again, I don't have the Airhog with 2 vacs so I cannot say but I suspect that two units (4 vacs in total) would overpower the base. I have used two Airhogs (single vac units) in front of my M5 with good results.

Chokester, I think you are getting ahead of yourself. Buy the hoses first before you worry about having enough vac power for them. My advice is to buy a single Airhog first when you are able. It is always a good thing to have and I cannot imagine you will ever need to run 400' of hose with an M5. The good thing about building a portable setup is that, whatever you buy, will never be wasted. Every piece of equipment you buy will provide you more flexibility on your job sites.

Buy it all, you wildman!!

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Again, I don't have the Airhog with 2 vacs so I cannot say but I suspect that two units (4 vacs in total) would overpower the base. I have used two Airhogs (single vac units) in front of my M5 with good results.

Chokester, I think you are getting ahead of yourself. Buy the hoses first before you worry about having enough vac power for them. My advice is to buy a single Airhog first when you are able. It is always a good thing to have and I cannot imagine you will ever need to run 400' of hose with an M5. The good thing about building a portable setup is that, whatever you buy, will never be wasted. Every piece of equipment you buy will provide you more flexibility on your job sites.

Buy it all, you wildman!!

Deron, Thanks again. I'm buying the hose and the other equipment this week. I got my grubby hands on some more cash and am getting an Air Hog Plus if works well with my M5 and a water heater too.:bigsmiley:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
See page 18 of this thread for the Truckmounts VS Portable debate that got debated.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
An interesting stat is that this is the 2nd largest thread on TMF of all time. It is the largest portable thread. The TMF Baddest Truckmount set up has the most views.

Guess it really is Truckmounts VS Portables! :D

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
An interesting stat is that this is the 2nd largest thread on TMF of all time. It is the largest portable thread. The TMF Baddest Truckmount set up has the most views.

Guess it really is Truckmounts VS Portables! :D

This is the debate where eyeball an you were quoted in the full page article in a supply catalog right?

That is awesome! TMF has become the go to place for carpet cleaners all over the world. I'm glad to have found it!

Tile Professional

Mar 19, 2009
Lacrosse Wi
Real Name
Andrew Abt
Business Location
United States
How's TMF compare to MB? Bigger?, Same?, smaller?

TMF = A bunch of high-class business men sitting around a granite table drinking fine scotch and talking about game-changing ideas.

MB= A bunch of rednecks drinking Busch light and talking about meaningless crap and wishing they were half as cool as the TMF gang.