No USA in next years World Cup

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
I agree!! Because of my sons who play, I've enjoyed watching the World Cup every four years and huge fan of USA. Big disappointment USA not qualifying.
It’s sucks but you still can enjoy watched games with your boy , support Iceland

LFC

Premium VIP
Oct 8, 2009
England
www.kleenrightuk.co.uk
Real Name
Mike McNally
Business Location
United Kingdom
Unfortunately not , what you think about Nederland?
They will be a big loss. I like watching Holland they play some lovely football (soccer) and to be fair to you guys it's the first time you've failed to qualify since 86 which is a pretty good achievement considering soccer is not your first,second,or third love.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
never mind boys it gives you more time to play with your guns.
Vailed dig at our Homeland...I'm your huckleberry...

We free men don't concern ourselves with the royal kunt subjects' (slaves) opinion on our guns.

Stay owned...call us when the time comes to free you...again.

Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I agree!! Because of my sons who play, I've enjoyed watching the World Cup every four years and huge fan of USA. Big disappointment USA not qualifying.
Being Mexican, I’m not a fan of the US soccer team at all but I do want them to do well. The success of the US soccer team determines how fast MLS becomes a relevant league and how fast youth is actually interested in playing soccer.

MLS is unwatchable right now but I truly believe its about a decade away from being a top 5 league. The money is here.

Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
They will be a big loss. I like watching Holland they play some lovely football (soccer) and to be fair to you guys it's the first time you've failed to qualify since 86 which is a pretty good achievement considering soccer is not your first,second,or third love.
My step dad is Chilean. He was almost in tears two nights ago, such a waste because Chile is a top 15 team, they just play in a very competitive confederation.

Mexico and the US have no excuse, we play shit teams in qualifiers.

Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Vailed dig at our Homeland...I'm your huckleberry...

We free men don't concern ourselves with the royal kunt subjects' (slaves) opinion on our guns.

Stay owned...call us when the time comes to free you...again.
#Triggered

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
Never cared about soccer. I know a lot of people do. Is it just me but does anybody else find curling during the winter olympics a bit satisfying? I think only a dedicated carpet cleaner would enjoy that sport.

Latest posts