No Compete no disclosure form

leuj20

May 18, 2009
Real Name
Luis
Business Location
United States
Hey guys,

Does anybody have a no compete no disclosure form?

thanks.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
They are different from state to state as the laws are significantly different from state to state....

I am not a lawyer but I will put the standard disclosure on this post----My information is worth exactly what you paid for it.....

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
Wow, not much action on this topic!!
It seems like a good idea if you're training a guy, to discourage him from trying to break away and steal your customers.
No feedback on this one guys?

Reactions: leuj20

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
I signed one and worked for a guy for 6 years here in California. He let me go to cut overhead ( he had money trouble and eventually went bankrupt ). I started my own deal instantly and he took me to court and the judge basically laughed at it because it a right to work state. Only time those stand in California is if you are selling a business but they don't hold up for just regular employees.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ya no legal recourse for them continuing on in their field of work non compete or not.....only thing you have a leg to stand on is them directly marketing your client list and even that's a grey area

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Cut your ducks early and keep your eagles around.

Reactions: leuj20 and Smittys6

Smittys6

Mar 31, 2015
Real Name
Steve Smith
I agree with Rob Allen. Firstly there is no such thing as a no compete clause, at least in CA. Secondly, if you run a tight ship, high quality and have a following, customers will choose/follow company over an employee. Last, if you have that image, then you must have good employees, so pay them well, treat them well and non issue! Get rid of dead weight as dead weight won't go far. They may know how to clean but have no clue how to run a business.

Reactions: leuj20