No calls

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Over the next 24 mos. there is going to be so Much opportunity. Assets are going to be priced at the lowest they have been in decades.
Right now strategize how you are gonna get rich off of this Bust.
Do not get caught in the oh wo is me headspace.
These are the times that normal men can get rich fast.

Seize the moment gentleman..............

This is our Time...................

Been waiting on this for a few years not..........the Bust, Not Corona.

I am sorry, but I am drooling..........
Your drooling moment might be over, since housing market might come to a screeching halt and your pillow full with banknotes may stay intact.
Actually I'm with you on strategy, but ....
In present time your statement has no merit, but in a few months it may .... Right now , nationwide trend is to put real estate deals on hold ( I'm not happy, I'm under the contract for one) If there are no foreclosures and evictions being enforcedin foreseeable future,
homeowners will become comfy in stand still situation, because no need for action, except the wait game. Would you disagree? See, your vision is starting to crumble and it's time for you become humble. I guess, it's not your style.

Reactions: ccclean

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Your drooling moment might be over, since housing market might come to a screeching halt and your pillow full with banknotes may stay intact.
Actually I'm with you on strategy, but ....
In present time your statement has no merit, but in a few months it may .... Right now , nationwide trend is to put real estate deals on hold ( I'm not happy, I'm under the contract for one) If there are no foreclosures and evictions being enforcedin foreseeable future,
homeowners will become comfy in stand still situation, because no need for action, except the wait game. Would you disagree? See, your vision is starting to crumble and it's time for you become humble. I guess, it's not your style.
All these programs to delay payments are just that, delay. It is simply kicking the inevitable down the road.

A recession is guaranteed, a depression is likely.

Look at my post history here.

I am sad to already read a few guys in panic over on facebook who are not going to make it much longer if things do not open back up.

What happens when the deferred payments, taxes, and bills come due and we are in a recession???????

Property values are going to collapse over the next period of time, months and years.

A lot of small businesses who were levered up and used credit to start and finance their bizz operations are going to fail. They do not have the flexibility to keep going as a viable concern.

Those with little and no debt, and have cash on hand will make out best over the coming years.

My saved dollars today will buy more equipment and property in 2 years time than I could have last fall.

Do not take what I am saying as not being humble or boastful.

I am simply documenting my thinking for all to read and hopefully get something from. Take a moment, read my post history, skip the politics. I have laid out for others nearly every move I have made with my bizz including detailed bizz operations, finances, marketing strategy. Morse so than most would dare.

We are in a bad place right now. Please be eyes wide open to what is happening around you. Look at the Stock Market. The decline is further and faster than in 1987 and the great depression. And it is going to fall further. This is just the start.

I am counting on the housing market coming to a screeching halt. Worse than in 07-08. That is what makes my economic strategy viable. Without a drop in property values our economy will not recover. It is inevitable that home values are going to crater from todays over inflated values

Again, I am not being arrogant. This is how you make money in a free market. You have to understand the economic cycles and use them to your advantage. You have to pay attention to everything going on around the world in politics and economics.

I am sorry if you feel my posts are arrogant or mean spirited. I do not mean them to be either. I am only trying to shake as many people to the realities of the world around us and how they affect our businesses and personal financial day to day lives. The next thing I try to do is show people how to leverage this understanding to prepare their families and businesses for what is to come.

This is so we can all live better quality day to day lives.

Last edited:

Bodacious one

Aug 3, 2008
California
Real Name
Charles Artoux
Thanks for all of your input guys. My phone has slowed down quite a bit. Really a shocker for what used to happen a week ago. I was slammed up until a week ago. Thank god
my wife is working. I'll keepworking as long as they call. That's the thing. It's here and there.

Reactions: Fedri

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
I've been in business for 19 years. I have one assistant.
You should be fine if you made it through 07-08. In fact if you try to remember back you should already know where the opportunities are going to be in your community. Focus on those like a laser and you should be able to actually grow right through this recession.

this is my goal.

I think we can do this my friend.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
All these programs to delay payments are just that, delay. It is simply kicking the inevitable down the road.

I am sad to already read a few guys in panic over on facebook who are not going to make it much longer if things do not open back up.

What happens when the deferred payments, taxes, and bills come due and we are in a recession???????

Property values are going to collapse over the next period of time, months and years.

A lot of small businesses who were levered up and used credit to start and finance their bizz operations are going to fail. They do not have the flexibility to keep going as a viable concern.

Those with little and no debt, and have cash on hand will make out best over the coming years.

My saved dollars today will buy more equipment and property in 2 years time than I could have last fall.

I am simply documenting my thinking for all to read and hopefully get something from. Take a moment, read my post history, skip the politics. I have laid out for others nearly every move I have made with my bizz including detailed bizz operations, finances, marketing strategy. Morse so than most would dare.

We are in a bad place right now. Please be eyes wide open to what is happening around you. Look at the Stock Market. The decline is further and faster than in 1987 and the great depression. And it is going to fall further. This is just the start.

I am counting on the housing market coming to a screeching halt. Worse than in 07-08. That is what makes my economic strategy viable. Without a drop in property values our economy will not recover. It is inevitable that home values are going to crater from todays over inflated values

Again, I am not being arrogant. This is how you make money in a free market. You have to understand the economic cycles and use them to your advantage. You have to pay attention to everything going on around the world in politics and economics.

I am sorry if you feel my posts are arrogant or mean spirited. I do not mean them to be either. I am only trying to shake as many people to the realities of the world around us and how they affect our businesses and personal financial day to day lives. The next thing I try to do is show people how to leverage this understanding to prepare their families and businesses for what is to come.

Unfortunately for many this is all very true. Better to be ready for the worst then be in denial about it.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Unfortunately for many this is all very true. Better to be ready for the worst then be in denial about it.

We’re God willing signing a contract tomorrow for property. Will allow me to save upwards up $15/yr if we have to move my shop. We prefer not to have it there “but” in the event the trend is prolonged we have viable options. All while dropping our current expenses by 20%. While I have been hesitant to drop the cash up front depending on how long this lasts I’m pretty confident it’s a game changer and a winner for us.

What both of you are saying is accurate imo. As long as the freeze is in place those deals maybe slow coming but once this all hits capacity there is going to be a breaking of the dam. If we can get property we will but stuff we’re looking at is equipment. Well and guns lol

• Love
Reactions: keep it clean

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
Roughly 20% of all "home owners, aka people with mortgages," are still flipped (own more than house is worth,) from the 2008 crash. They are still holding on.

As insanely low the interest rates are now, this will mark the beginning of the spiral degradation. Markets are finally taped out, and mortgage rates are as low as can go, so they will start to jump up. This might take a little longer to hit but when it does I agree its gonna be worse as this time it will most likely take those still living month to month, holding on to there liar loaned 2007 mortgages finally out of the game as they wont be able to subside.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Seriously considering talking to my banker this week about refinancing a few things same amount of time and payments but with better rates.
with better rates you can shorten the term and keep your payments the same.

This saves you money on the life of the loan.

do the math.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
This stall in the economy was not created by a poor performing economy, it was created instantly by the virus. I doubt it will have any real impact on real estate as it takes some for the housing market to be impacted by a down economy.

You might pick up some discretionary assets during the hype and panic but beyond that my money is on the economy getting back on track fairly quickly.

Rates will stay low for awhile which is a plus

America will be opening back up for business first week of April, we'll probably have some way to treat or shorten the virus at that point and if any restrictions are still needed it will only be on elderly and people with issues related to their respiratory systems...

Reactions: SRD

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
This stall in the economy was not created by a poor performing economy, it was created instantly by the virus. I doubt it will have any real impact on real estate as it takes some for the housing market to be impacted by a down economy.

You might pick up some discretionary assets during the hype and panic but beyond that my money is on the economy getting back on track fairly quickly.

America will be opening back up for business first week of April, we'll probably have some way to treat or shorten the virus at that point and if any restrictions are still needed it will only be on elderly and people with issues related to their respiratory systems...
Are you still peddling rvs? "Free sanitization with every purchase"

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike

How’s the RV world? Now that they got your main clientele off the streets?

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States

I hope your right Kipp.

Most states are shut down until April 6th at a minimum, some longer.
Trump can not supersede governors and their State Health department Directors.

I do not agree with the healthy economy part.

The Fed was providing massive liquidity for banks and others before Corona went critical. They even purchased 250 billion in Mortgage back securities.
As well as made the repo widow open direct purchases of the banks treasury holdings.

Now they have gone into monetize anything and everything mode to try and arrest the freefall of the last few weeks to avoid us arriving again at 666 on the SnP. That is the floor.

Well besides 0 and I do not want to even ponder what happens then.

Reactions: OneBlueSummer

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States

That's a great perspective. I've learn to navigate through the slow times and I had very successful run( in my eyes) making premium money working mostly 2 jobs a day and obviously taking care of my 20 + night accounts. Doing just that I had to keep in mind that diversity is salt and pepper of my business, so I tried to pick up some daily commercial accounts. This strategy paid off when some of my restaurants went belly up. Somehow, our phone rings more now than it did in January . Still, no one can prepare you for what's ahead of us and that's what worries me. There is no handbook on how to handle it.
I'll leave it at that....

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
That's a great perspective. I've learn to navigate through the slow times and I had very successful run( in my eyes) making premium money working mostly 2 jobs a day and obviously taking care of my 20 + night accounts. Doing just that I had to keep in mind that diversity is salt and pepper of my business, so I tried to pick up some daily commercial accounts. This strategy paid off when some of my restaurants went belly up. Somehow, our phone rings more now than it did in January . Still, no one can prepare you for what's ahead of us and that's what worries me. There is no handbook on how to handle it.
You are so right.

I am simply sharing how I am prepared and have been preparing. I was hoping to hear more share how they have prepared and what their game plan was moving forward so we could all learn from each other.

Unfortunately I got crickets and basically folks telling me how I was wrong instead of what they were doing now and have done in the past that makes them ready to weather this storm.

Doing nothing and just going with the flow is NOT going to cut it this time.

We are in deep doo doo

Reactions: Luky

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
"Diversity is the salt and pepper of bussiness" pretty much sums it up lol. Have some credit some cash some residential and some commercial.

Doing the opposite of the others around you always works. When people are in cramp mode I stretch through. Like in stocks the dummies sell on bad news in fear and the smart ones laugh and buy it all the way down.

Depending on how long they pump "epidemic" this will determine how fast the next crash comes.

I'll be hoarding the market while others give up and blame it on whatever, the whole way down. Once it peaks low maybe 2-6 years from now I'll start flipping apt complexes and condos. And then sell off a portion or a whole of whatever cleaning company I have once the next climb gets about half way up.

Cash is king! Until you need a loan.. and then you still need cash, so salt n pepper baby!

Reactions: Luky