Nissan NV - If you've owned or installed a tm in | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Nissan NV - If you've owned or installed a tm in

fly720

Mar 16, 2015
Real Name
Frank Gresham
Is that a 200' hose reel?
No it's a 150.
I just bring the extra hose with me if I think I'm going to need it for the day.
I would have liked the one for 200 but the installers said it wouldn't fit :(

Reactions: Allied

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
No it's a 150.
I just bring the extra hose with me if I think I'm going to need it for the day.
I would have liked the one for 200 but the installers said it wouldn't fit :(
How are you liking that 370...its one of my 3 TMs on the list to replace the one i run now.

What is the longest hose run you've made with it?

What's the heat like with a tile spinner?

Thanks

fly720

Mar 16, 2015
Real Name
Frank Gresham
How are you liking that 370...its one of my 3 TMs on the list to replace the one i run now.

What is the longest hose run you've made with it?

What's the heat like with a tile spinner?

Thanks
I only go up to 200ft with it and it still has good suction.
Honestly I'm not sure how it dose with a spinner. I do just carpet cleaning.
I have a brand new Turbo spinner I had for like 6 months now. The only request I get for tile is small stuff like just a bathroom floor or around a tub. So I just don't bother.
The 370 is awesome with carpet though

Reactions: Allied

clean slate

Apr 15, 2011
new hampshire
Real Name
adam
Business Location
United States
IMG_0114.JPG
I have a Nissan NV with a TM init. I always put my vans together myself. I could not find a fuel tap for this. pccs said that they haven't had no one put a TM in the NV yet and couldn't help me. So I made my own. The problem with the Nissan is the fuel line that you have to tap is very small. After I put a tap in. It restricts the fuel when your feeling the van. It take forever to feel my van. Other then that. It is by fare the best cleaning van you can get. I have three E 350 and I like the Nissan much more.

clean slate

Apr 15, 2011
new hampshire
Real Name
adam
Business Location
United States
I grabbed an old rebel from a guy with only 200 hours on it (basically brand new) for nothing . I payed down hurculiner first then made the white whale as compact as could be

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
I have a question for anyone that installs truckmounts or has had a tm installed into a Nissan NV. Do these vans come from the factory with a auxiliary fuel tap or does it require a fuel conversion kit? I tried asking the guy I purchased it from at the dealership and suddenly he's hard to reach (after the sale of course).
I have truckmount in my 2016 NV HD TALLl roof V8 Optimum Floorcare in Chula Vista had no problem with installing my machine from 98 Ford econoline 350...

ibokural

May 31, 2009
Houston,TX
Real Name
Ibrahim Kural
Business Location
United States
I think the Nissan is hideous and the ram is the original Mercedes built sprinter that Europe has used for years before us, same with the transit but not as long, for it was a VW in Europe.

600$ to hook up a gas line? Lord I should open my own TM install company. But it will be worth it once it is done. I bought a truck over 12,000 lbs and my consequence is paying the 400$ usdot number today.

Ill tell you now, it does not have an extra fuel line lol. dreamin.
Actually, it is NOT a MERCEDES, it is FIAT DUCATO
http://www.fiatprofessional.com/Models/Ducato_Passenger_Transport

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

ibokural

May 31, 2009
Houston,TX
Real Name
Ibrahim Kural
Business Location
United States
I think the Nissan is hideous and the ram is the original Mercedes built sprinter that Europe has used for years before us, same with the transit but not as long, for it was a VW in Europe.

600$ to hook up a gas line? Lord I should open my own TM install company. But it will be worth it once it is done. I bought a truck over 12,000 lbs and my consequence is paying the 400$ usdot number today.

Ill tell you now, it does not have an extra fuel line lol. dreamin.
Actually, it is NOT a MERCEDES, it is FIAT DUCATO
http://www.fiatprofessional.com/Models/Ducato_Passenger_Transport
Various automakers including citroen and fiat uses the body with their engines except Mercedes.

HiCrestRick

Jan 3, 2018
Real Name
Rick Wilson
My Ford 1ton doesn't even feel loaded with 100 fresh water, full waste tank, and two fat girls in the back

HiCrestRick

Jan 3, 2018
Real Name
Rick Wilson