Looks great!

clean slate

Apr 15, 2011
new hampshire
Real Name
adam
Business Location
United States
It seemed like fun when everyone else was doing it... So here it goes...

2013 Nissan NV 2500 HD SV
and a Sapphire 570 (They ordered me an 870 but it wouldn't fit... so 570 is it.)

Pictures and progress will be posted as I go. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Attachments

clean slate

Apr 15, 2011
new hampshire
Real Name
adam
Business Location
United States
I opted for thhighroof cause I'm sick of crawling . I insulated under the panels only and hurculined the floor myself , installed a white magic with 200 hours on it I found dirt cheap , made it compact as F so I could throw my cimex and racks in .goid truck so far

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I opted for thhighroof cause I'm sick of crawling . I insulated under the panels only and hurculined the floor myself , installed a white magic with 200 hours on it I found dirt cheap , made it compact as F so I could throw my cimex and racks in .goid truck so far
That is a sweet set up. That machine of taken care of will give you a decade plus of great service.

clean slate

Apr 15, 2011
new hampshire
Real Name
adam
Business Location
United States
That is a sweet set up. That machine of taken care of will give you a decade plus of great service.
Thanks was gona grab a sapphire for 23 grand but tried the rebel out in the old van it came in paid 5500$ for a cream puff 89 gmc and the unit 190 hours basically brand new all around and Sold the van and my powerclean for the same with a 1,000 hours so can't really go wrong with the rebel , had low expectations for the rebel but pleasently surprised .

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Had quotes of 3-4 grand for partial wraps but found this girl who does great work for a grand .
Great deal all the way around. Congrats again.