Ninja Classic vs Warrior vs Monsson vs Eclipse | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Ninja Classic vs Warrior vs Monsson vs Eclipse

October33

Mar 11, 2021
Real Name
Dylan Kerton
I have been working as a carpet cleaner for a couple of years and have finally decided to go out on my own. I couldn't stand my old company's low standards of cleaning. For my business I have been looking into these portable units: the Ninja Classic, Warrior, Monsson, and Eclipse. I will also be getting a CRB as well with my setup. I'm trying to get the most water lift out of a unit while maintaining enough cfm for running 50-75' of hose. Also I am looking to run a machine on one cord for lighter duty jobs and use two cords (circuits) for heavier duty jobs. For example, some apartment building only have one outlet circuit, so I would only be able to use one 15amp chord, but for entrance mats or homes I would be able to use two 15 amp chords. Hot water wont be an issue because I will be buying a separate water heater. I also been looking at boosters, but for the most part, it looks like they raise the cfm but drop the lift. I don't have enough money to buy a truck mount, but hopefully in the future. Any help or suggestion is super appreciated.

October33

Mar 11, 2021
Real Name
Dylan Kerton
I have been working as a carpet cleaner for a couple of years and have finally decided to go out on my own. I couldn't stand my old company's low standards of cleaning. For my business I have been looking into these portable units: the Ninja Classic, Warrior, Monsson, and Eclipse. I will also be getting a CRB as well with my setup. I'm trying to get the most water lift out of a unit while maintaining enough cfm for running 50-75' of hose. Also I am looking to run a machine on one cord for lighter duty jobs and use two cords (circuits) for heavier duty jobs. For example, some apartment building only have one outlet circuit, so I would only be able to use one 15amp chord, but for entrance mats or homes I would be able to use two 15 amp chords. Hot water wont be an issue because I will be buying a separate water heater. I also been looking at boosters, but for the most part, it looks like they raise the cfm but drop the lift. I don't have enough money to buy a truck mount, but hopefully in the future. Any help or suggestion is super appreciated.
Also thought I would add the Nautilus MXE 500 Extreme for comparison.