Nick Nellos EZ Truckmounts Customer Review | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Nick Nellos EZ Truckmounts Customer Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Sorry Joel. I tried to make it so a 5th grader could understand. Let's try Dr Suess for you.

A cat needed a hat so he borrowed 6000.00 from a man.
The cat promised to pay back when he sold the hat.
The cat after 2 years kept the hat and the 6000.00.
The man who lent the cat the money asked for his money back.
The cat said it's your fault,though I'm the cat in the hat.
The man felt bad for the poor cat and said pay me half for the hat.
The cat sent 2000.00 and promised the 1000.00 soon for half the price of the hat.
The cat kept the hat,and the 1000.00 he promised to pay.
The cat now has the hat and says the man is bad.

Tell me Joel,who really is the bad character in this story?

I hope this helps Joel? If not I'll look for a nursery rhyme for you. :D

(And if you go back and read the thread I was asked,so I didn't bring it up. Being taken for 6000.00 I can weather but a newbie doesn't stand much of a chance. Therefore the beauty of word of mouth.)

kingjoelking

Mar 26, 2008
AZ
www.whatsinyourcarpets.com
Real Name
Joel Riggs
Business Location
United States
Lets simplify this for you Rob. I will also keep it simple. It's kind of sad that I have to break this down as basic as this but here goes.

You dont like Jeff and you think you have been wronged. = No big deal.

You bring personal information up about his wife that has nothing to do with the situation = Do I really need to explain how pathetic that is?

You claim Mick has seen said MYTHICAL contract. He says you promised to send it to him a few times and never did. = Again do I need to explain the math there?

Every time someone mentions Jeffs name you make sure that you slander it as much as possible all the while claiming to be a very religious person. Hypocrisy at it's very finest.

I am sure there is an interesting story. And over the years it has changed. Im sure that by next year it will be an even more interesting story.

If Jeff is as bad as you say he is and as manipulative, lying, cheating, backstabbing thieving murdering son of a b#tch that you say he is. You would be doing all of us a service by posting a copy of the contract so that we could all see what a desipicable human being he is.

PS: Did I mention that I did talk to the one person in the world that you have supposedly shown this mythical contract to and he has not ever seen it? Because the last two responses have ignored that fact.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Lets simplify this for you Rob. I will also keep it simple. It's kind of sad that I have to break this down as basic as this but here goes.

You dont like Jeff and you think you have been wronged. = No big deal.

I don't hate Jeff or anyone,just his actions. Unlike you and your girlfriends I don't go around hating people.

You bring personal information up about his wife that has nothing to do with the situation = Do I really need to explain how pathetic that is?

Your pathetic. Go back and read. I said I can't tell when he is lying or not about repayment or his wifes supposed medical conditions.

You claim Mick has seen said MYTHICAL contract. He says you promised to send it to him a few times and never did. = Again do I need to explain the math there?

I thought I sent it to Mick. Probably good thing I didn't.

Every time someone mentions Jeffs name you make sure that you slander it as much as possible all the while claiming to be a very religious person. Hypocrisy at it's very finest.

You need a grammar lesson. A hypocrite is someone who says they are a person of integrity but doesn't pay back a loan. Your an idiot Joel.

I am sure there is an interesting story. And over the years it has changed. Im sure that by next year it will be an even more interesting story.

If Jeff is as bad as you say he is and as manipulative, lying, cheating, backstabbing thieving murdering son of a b#tch that you say he is. You would be doing all of us a service by posting a copy of the contract so that we could all see what a desipicable human being he is.

The contract is no ones business. He had a copy and admits there was one. How convenient that he "lost" it. The slander comes from him fooling little feminine members like you who like to gossip into believing the wild stories. You fall for it hook,line and sinker.

PS: Did I mention that I did talk to the one person in the world that you have supposedly shown this mythical contract to and he has not ever seen it? Because the last two responses have ignored that fact.
Like I said,your an idiot Joel. Even Jeff says he had one but "lost" it. Arguing with you is like arguing with a girl. Waste of time. Points made,thread closed. Go find out where my truckmount is right NOW then report back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.