Nextraq GPS Tracking - DON'T DO IT! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Nextraq GPS Tracking - DON'T DO IT!

chooch264

Jun 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
thesteampolice.com
Real Name
Tony Galante
Business Location
United States
If you are considering using Nextraq as your service provider for GPS tracking on your vans / equipment, DON'T DO IT! They tried to lock me into a contract for $1,500 ($40 per month for 36 months) even though the system never worked on my vans. It was a disaster from the start. The GPS tracking unit was not installed properly and it took them a week to figure it out. I sent multiple customer service requests due to this issue and it was never corrected. I finally was able to speak with some sort of supervisor who was extremely rude and condescending. She basically told me that I can send the units back but I would still owe $1,500. Do not give this company a dollar. I only wish I had done my homework on this company to begin with. Their BBB rating is in the toilet.

Anyone know of a good GPS tracking company?

Sammyjh1

Dec 23, 2017
Real Name
Sam Hughes
If you are considering using Nextraq as your service provider for GPS tracking on your vans / equipment, DON'T DO IT! They tried to lock me into a contract for $1,500 ($40 per month for 36 months) even though the system never worked on my vans. It was a disaster from the start. The GPS tracking unit was not installed properly and it took them a week to figure it out. I sent multiple customer service requests due to this issue and it was never corrected. I finally was able to speak with some sort of supervisor who was extremely rude and condescending. She basically told me that I can send the units back but I would still owe $1,500. Do not give this company a dollar. I only wish I had done my homework on this company to begin with. Their BBB rating is in the toilet.

Anyone know of a good GPS tracking company?
I recommend using tracknet and take with Trey. They used to be connected to nextraq and I had bad service work them as well.

Trey can take care of you and they have super awesome service.

Reactions: ero

VANQUISH AUTO

Feb 2, 2018
Real Name
Charles Johnson
We used to use a company called “Bulldog” at a car lot I worked for. They seemed to be pretty good.