Newest van added to our company

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Looks very clean, organized and with plenty room for accessories. Good stuff

Apr 1, 2017
Real Name
Matt Lowery
Business Location
United States
Mines such a slow processing due to working full time but I've picked up the pace quite a bit thank God! Lol
If you have the will to work full time AND clean carpet at the same time as learning the ropes you got half the battle more than won! Just a matter of time before you have it where you want it.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
LOL, give it 12 months....however we are super super picky about maintenance and image. The vans even drive better when they are clean LOL
I must of had a bunch of birds fly over my van today and crap all over it today while I was at a job. I came out to idle the TM down and the whole side was cover in crap, pissed me off so I cleaned it off in their driveway.

Apr 1, 2017
Real Name
Matt Lowery
Business Location
United States
I must of had a bunch of birds fly over my van today and crap all over it today while I was at a job. I came out to idle the TM down and the whole side was cover in crap, pissed me off so I cleaned it off in their driveway.
Sometimes we are the bird and sometimes we are the statue LOL

Willoguhbeast1

Dec 2, 2014
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Austin Willoughby
Business Location
United States
If you have the will to work full time AND clean carpet at the same time as learning the ropes you got half the battle more than won! Just a matter of time before you have it where you want it.
Very motivational way of putting it thank you! I just wish I could be a lot further with the carpet craving by now but I can say I sure have learned a loot along the way!