Newbie Looking For Hands On Training and Mentoring

Newbie77

Nov 1, 2020
Real Name
Raymond Grobelny
Hello Everyone

I want to add carpet, tile/grout, upholstery cleaning and other services to my cleaning business. However, I have very little experience with carpet, tile and grout cleaning. I have rented a steam machine a few times to complete some jobs. Before, I make the investment, I would like to know if there is anyone in the South Florida area that I can work with for a few days to learn from. If no one is located in this area, I am willing to travel to GA, SC, NC, etc. I know there are plenty of videos to purchase from the TMF store, which I plan on doing. I can watch a ton of videos and read books but I am a hands on learner. I need to spend a few days in the field to get a feel for the business. I don't want to sound too picky but if someone has both carpet and tile/grout jobs to shadow then that would be great. I would estimate more than half the homes in South FL are tile. It is a market segment I will target heavily. I am also looking for a few people that would be willing to mentor me for a while. Thank you...

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I am semi-retired, but do take on a few clients for training, mentoring, consulting. This is how I support myself now that I am too old to actively clean all day, every day.

My fees are as low as $20 per month on a subscription plan which is very reasonable and affordable, even for a new company. My hourly fees are about $79 which is much less than most cleaners say they make in an hour. And I do answer a few short questions for free.

Those who have been following this board for a while or have attended one of my classes should testify that this is a god value.

Those that are interested can email me at [email protected] for details.

Reactions: Ahadley

USlater

Aug 25, 2020
Hawkhead
Real Name
Una Slater
Hello Everyone

I want to add carpet, tile/grout, upholstery cleaning and other services to my cleaning business. However, I have very little experience with carpet, tile and grout cleaning. I have rented a steam machine a few times to complete some jobs. Before, I make the investment, I would like to know if there is anyone in the South Florida area that I can work with for a few days to learn from. If no one is located in this area, I am willing to travel to GA, SC, NC, etc. I know there are plenty of videos to purchase from the TMF store, which I plan on doing. I can watch a ton of videos and read books but I am a hands on learner. I need to spend a few days in the field to get a feel for the business. I don't want to sound too picky but if someone has both carpet and tile/grout jobs to shadow then that would be great. I would estimate more than half the homes in South FL are tile. It is a market segment I will target heavily. I am also looking for a few people that would be willing to mentor me for a while. Thank you...
well, nice

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Our online classes are the closest thing to on hands. Money back guaranteed.

www.tmfacademy.com

Reactions: caycesch