New

MC Ingenieria

Dec 30, 2009
Guadalajara México
Real Name
Manuel Cortes
Business Location
United States
Hello to every one, my name is Manuel Cortes, i own a small workshop in Guadalajara México where we repair from simple Oreck vacuum cleaners to the mighty Truckmounts , i have 5 years of experience as Truckmount Technician, i´ve done repairs and diagnosis of the old Prochem Cub, Performer and Performer 405, the long lasting Bruin II, Apex, Everest(Carburated and EFI Nissan engine and the new Hyundai engines), Chemtex Panther 20, Century 400 Avenger 210 and many more Brands and models.

Here is the link to my blog (in Spanish) where you can see pictures of our recent jobs

http://mc-ingenieria.blogspot.com/

Thanks to every one

PD sorry about the bad english

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
Bienvenidos, Manuel. No debe tener verguenza sobre tu falta de idioma. Tu ingles es mucho mejor que mi espanol y eso despues de vivir en la Republica Dominicana por 13 anos. Solo tengo una observacion en mi "PS" abajo. (voy a probar tu ingles.)

Esteban Toburen

PS We had a similar side access door on one of our box vans. I sure hope your hydraulic struts are strong enough to safely hold that huge access door up. Also, if the trailer is parked in the street with the door sticking out and people are walking by on an elevated sidewalk will their heads still pass under the door without being "scalped"? (Don't ask me how I know this!)

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Bienvenidos, Manuel.

I don't have Steve's 13 years in the DR, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

We have several Latinos that come to this site. Having a Spanish speaking expert on repairs will only add to the appeal of TMF. Again, welcome.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Welcome Manuel. Honor to have you.
:welcome:

Rob

MC Ingenieria

Dec 30, 2009
Guadalajara México
Real Name
Manuel Cortes
Business Location
United States
Thank you guys for the welcome, i´m glad to help in all matters related to repairs and maintenance of cleaning equipment.

Bienvenidos, Manuel. No debe tener verguenza sobre tu falta de idioma. Tu ingles es mucho mejor que mi espanol y eso despues de vivir en la Republica Dominicana por 13 anos. Solo tengo una observacion en mi "PS" abajo. (voy a probar tu ingles.)

Esteban Toburen

PS We had a similar side access door on one of our box vans. I sure hope your hydraulic struts are strong enough to safely hold that huge access door up. Also, if the trailer is parked in the street with the door sticking out and people are walking by on an elevated sidewalk will their heads still pass under the door without being "scalped"? (Don't ask me how I know this!)

Hi again Steve, the point that you touch in your PS was one of my worries during the measurement and installation of the equipment, and the verdict was.... it was tall enough....for Guadalajara City.....during the training the customer told me that they where going to operate the machine in places with (how can i say this)"abstract" street design(2 feet tall sidewalks and in some places 4 foot ) so the only thing we can do was putting bigger wheel tires and raise a little the suspension(oh yeah!..with machine on the trailer already...)for a 3 inch gain :rolleyes::rolleyes:, the struts was a minor issue because i already purchased 1 inch diameter extreme duty struts to replace the 1/2 inch which became with the trailer. I really hope no one gets hurt for this design flaw(not my flaw by the way).You know the golden rule SECURITY FIRST

Jared

Oct 12, 2009
Real Name
Jared Mohney
Business Location
United States
Welcome Manuel, happy to have you on board!

Also, no need to apologize for your "bad" english, you're very well spoken.

Welcome to the community!