NEW Water Claw With Injectors + Rob Allen's Pet Urine/Odor Removal Course + Free Shipping! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

NEW Water Claw With Injectors + Rob Allen's Pet Urine/Odor Removal Course + Free Shipping!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
First 100 people who purchase this item will receive FREE SHIPPING AND free Rob Allen's Urine & Odor Removal Online Course from the TMF Academy a $297 VALUE!! You can view what the course is all about here.

Buy the new water claw here: https://shop.truckmountforums.com/p...s-free-urine-odor-online-course-free-shipping

Information:

The Water Claw tool introduced water damage restoration professionals to a tool specially designed to extract water out of both carpet and pad from the surface. Now the Water Claw can do even more – THOROUGHLY FLUSH CONTAMINANTS from the carpet even while you attend to other work.

The Water Claw with Injection adds 2 flushing ports to the medium Water Claw. Simply attach your solution line and a ball valve to the quick connect and you can flush the carpet as the Water Claw extracts the water and contaminants. Great for pet urine cleaning and so many other jobs!

Designed for quick and easy flood extraction in preparation to the final drying process. The Water Claw's speed, performance and profitability in doing most flood jobs WITHOUT removing carpet and pad has been proven in thousands of flood restorations worldwide. In addition, the Water Claw Flood Extractor can be used to quickly evacuate black water floods allowing you to more easily remove and carry out carpet and pad.

Product Features:

• Medium Model Dimensions - 10" 17"
  • Thick clear acrylic top plate for viewing extraction results
  • Vacuum release to prevent suction lock-down when stronger vacuum systems are used
  • Angled metal vacuum flange helps keep hose out of the way and accepts 1 1/2 " or 2" hose cuffs
  • Upright handle adjusts to variable heights and detaches for easy storage
  • All metal parts are stainless steel, zinc coated, or powder coated
  • Polymer materials are impervious to water
  • Clear acrylic top plate is highly resistant to chemical damage

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
can we see a pic of the bottom of the tool, From the top it looks like the water is just going into the housing of the water claw.. does it feed the water through all the way to the carpet?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
The solution feeds through two openings in the bottom of the tool.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I believe that this tool is aimed at urine stains without actually attacking the subsurface problem of urine contamination. It will sell well until guys figure out there is no easy way to do this and then they will be back to do it right. Subfloor and bundles is all I have to say and anyone in the know.... Knows what I mean.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I believe that this tool is aimed at urine stains without actually attacking the subsurface problem of urine contamination. It will sell well until guys figure out there is no easy way to do this and then they will be back to do it right. Subfloor and bundles is all I have to say and anyone in the know.... Knows what I mean.
that's why I said we need injection needles

Reactions: Jim Davisson

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I am confident that the class alone will pay the whole expense within a month. Easily. Tons of sales, tricks and tips, chemistry and process's with a huge variety of equipment.

Reactions: Kyle8