bmsd

Jun 22, 2008
MA.
www.mastrangelocarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Brad Mastrangelo
Business Location
United States
Looking at getting a new wand. I’ve narrowed it down to Max Flow and TMF. They seam to be very similar but TMF is $300 more. Just wondering if I’m missing something. Any comments on guys who have an opinion on both would be appreciated. Hope you all had a great Christmas!!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Looking at getting a new wand. I’ve narrowed it down to Max Flow and TMF. They seam to be very similar but TMF is $300 more. Just wondering if I’m missing something. Any comments on guys who have an opinion on both would be appreciated. Hope you all had a great Christmas!!
I won't let you down. Ours is made in America. IMO we have many more durable parts (such as full manifolds instead thin ones that crack), more ergonomics (like the handle), no foam rubber that melts away due to cleaners, a milled 1 piece head that won’t collapse under heavy load (and no need for a center pin that gets clogged), thicker gauge Titanium so it won’t ding or get bent easily and most of all the best warranty in the industry. Anything fails we take care of it immediately, no hassle, no arguments, no cost and fast. It also comes fully loaded with no extra costs for temp gauges and is fully assembled. Did I mention our is made in America and not China?