New wand

MrClean

Mar 6, 2007
Its time for a new wand but, I can't spend $1500, so what are some good options?

I would like it to be titanium and 2" tube all the way.

Something that is not hard to find a glide for.

How do you know if you are going to like a wand before you buy one?
I do not have any dealers within 200 miles of me, so a test ride maybe out of the question???????

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Reactions: MrClean

MrClean

Mar 6, 2007
Im looking for a new wand too.

how about

anybody have one of these?
Yes, that is one that I'm looking at.

Just want to make sure I look at everything as I do not buy wands but about every 10 years.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Yes, that is one that I'm looking at.

Just want to make sure I look at everything as I do not buy wands but about every 10 years.
What has anyone heard about the wanders my ti wand. Seems like solid deal unde 600 but any real feedback??

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
I've got a new PMF 15''but the original glide is a junk you'd better buy a new one plus 200+$,maybe Prochem titanium is better.TMF titanium limited is also cool ,the original glide is better .

Cowboyjones

Nov 28, 2013
Real Name
Alan jones
We recently bought 3 wands.

1.) Devestator 1.5 inch 5 jet
2.) TMF 2" titanium 4 jets (x2).

Let me tell you, I wouldn't give up the TMF wands to save my life. And they were affordable (600 ish. each).

I haven't had any issues with the glides, any they suck up way better. I threw on 1.5 heads on them and haven't had any issues with dry times or heat. The only thing we did have to do, was remove the little jet "risers" that lower the jets to the ground. It was causing really bad streaking on all carpets with different TMs. once we removed those and adjusted the jets a bit, the wand is perfect.

Reactions: Fedri and MrClean

MrClean

Mar 6, 2007
We recently bought 3 wands.

1.) Devestator 1.5 inch 5 jet
2.) TMF 2" titanium 4 jets (x2).

Let me tell you, I wouldn't give up the TMF wands to save my life. And they were affordable (600 ish. each).

I haven't had any issues with the glides, any they suck up way better. I threw on 1.5 heads on them and haven't had any issues with dry times or heat. The only thing we did have to do, was remove the little jet "risers" that lower the jets to the ground. It was causing really bad streaking on all carpets with different TMs. once we removed those and adjusted the jets a bit, the wand is perfect.
I do not see this TMF 2" titanium wand on the site, at least not for
$600ish.