New video - What A Difference

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States

Wow Tom.....that was an excellent video! Very professional! I enjoyed watching that. Did you shoot that or hire a professional to film and edit it? I know you will get a ton of business with it. Best to you! :)

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Nice video Tom. My speakers aren't working at the moment. Did you have music playing or were you speaking with music in the background?

Dennis Anderson

Jul 16, 2012
Real Name
Dennis Anderson
I like it, a few things though. I see you have the guy thing going with the standing in front of the truck with your equipment laid out. It's not going to appeal to most females. I saw "yea" a few times, and I would change the to "yes" as it's improper English. Overall, I thought too much focus on equipment and not enough focus on what you and your company can do. You know what I mean? The pic of the rotating brushes on the bottom of Rotovac or whatever it was, thinking as a woman, I might think that's going to ruin my carpet. The one pass of the Rotovac didn't look clean to me, and it doesn't say where you go from there. I think you need multiple women that are going to be totally blunt and honest with you to evaluate your video. My wife is a consumer, and if you want I can have her look at it this evening and she can give you her input for a start.

ValuBuilder

Jan 25, 2013
Cincinnati
www.valubuildersmobile.com
Real Name
Robert Miller
Business Location
United States
Hey Tom! That bird bath segment could go viral. Edit it out as a single segment and different video. Then post it to your YouTube channel and to your FaceBook page and see what happens. Post it under how to or educational not personal or blog. Who knows it may take off because it is so cool to watch. Bottom line is it could get a lot of publicity if it gets viral so it is worth trying. Then market to your customers that you will clean their bird baths for free. Headline being: " if we can get your bird bath this clean imagine how clean we can get your carpet and tile". Good Luck and of course GO BIG BLUE!