New van is almost ready | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New van is almost ready

Lc17smp

Sep 19, 2019
Real Name
Larry Cole
Just about ready for action. I am still waiting on a few things to show up. I am putting a RO/DI unit in the van so I can make clean water anywhere. Also thinking about a wire shelf (from side to side) above the Apex. 6 inches or so from the roof. Just want enough to store my extra 50’ of 2” hose. I cleaned a few rooms in my home over the weekend. So far I really like the 570.

Attachments

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
That there is looking good.

I would have to park on the street and leave my doors open just so everyone going by could see my machine........

Have you considered getting accent LED strip lighting?
They are cheap on Amazon under 30 bucks to get started.

That would put your set up over the top for advertising pics and public perception.

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
Just about ready for action. I am still waiting on a few things to show up. I am putting a RO/DI unit in the van so I can make clean water anywhere. Also thinking about a wire shelf (from side to side) above the Apex. 6 inches or so from the roof. Just want enough to store my extra 50’ of 2” hose. I cleaned a few rooms in my home over the weekend. So far I really like the 570.
RO/DI?
Why not just a water softener? Does RO/DI “clean” better?
TIA.

Lc17smp

Sep 19, 2019
Real Name
Larry Cole
Well I’m certainly not an expert on the matter but after a month of reading up on my options I decided RO/DI. Pure water attracts matter I’m told where soft water is neutral. Also I am going to put an electric pressure washer in the van and plumb it to the under mount tank pump so I can wash my windows and cars. (Spot free water) And then there is my tendency to over engineer everything.

Reactions: Rico1