New tool which one? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New tool which one?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I wouldnt go with the cx-15

if its between a bonzer or zipper I would go with zipper if your mostly all commercial or have enough accounts that it makes sense

go with bonzer if you want that type of tool for residential for some reason, but I would buy a nice CRB over both of them any day for residential

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
I did order a Bonzer. Will be here in about 2 weeks. Will let you all know how it works.

Reactions: Dafloorman

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
This has nothing to do with this thread, but I just bought this steamer from BB&B for $29.99, the clerk said this is the one they use for removal of wrinkles at their store for their drapes. Been getting more and more drape work, did one today and was wrinkled before I started, I thought maybe that's the look? Well I want to be prepared! This little baby should do just fine for anymore that I come across!
IMG_1491266438.640618.jpg
IMG_1491266459.345288.jpg

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
This has nothing to do with this thread, but I just bought this steamer from BB&B for $29.99, the clerk said this is the one they use for removal of wrinkles at their store for their drapes. Been getting more and more drape work, did one today and was wrinkled before I started, I thought maybe that's the look? Well I want to be prepared! This little baby should do just fine for anymore that I come across!View attachment 70677View attachment 70678
Good price. I use this shark lift away with the steam jet attachment. 3 settings and great pressure. Have had for 4 years and its never missed a lick.
20170403_195115.jpg

Reactions: ACP

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
Sweet! What do you mainly use it for?
I use it for grout lines in showers or on counter tops/back splash Have used it on drapes about a dozen times ( not a common request around here). Or attach the mop to get rid of groutmaster hazing;)

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
I use it for grout lines in showers or on counter tops/back splash Have used it on drapes about a dozen times ( not a common request around here). Or attach the mop to get rid of groutmaster hazing;)

Nice, does it steam out in a jet figure? Looks like you have a few attachments.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
It shoots out in a stream of steamy goodness.

Great, doing like 4K worth of drapes on Wednesday, I want to be prepared for anything! Lol, it's not to dirty, most of it will be mist with Flex Ice Rinse, and the dirt spot done by hand, then lightly cleaned with upholstery tool. 90% of the job is dusting.

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
Great, doing like 4K worth of drapes on Wednesday, I want to be prepared for anything! Lol, it's not to dirty, most of it will be mist with Flex Ice Rinse, and the dirt spot done by hand, then lightly cleaned with upholstery tool. 90% of the job is dusting.
My Easy drape process
1. Vacuum ( not full throttle)
2. Spray with avenge fine fabric prespray ( low dilluted)
3. Vacuum / rinse
4. Steam out wrinkles
5. Collect money.

Reactions: Dafloorman

Robert Johnson

Oct 30, 2016
Real Name
robert johnson
The Zipper is a Commercial type of tool the best if you ask me
I will take The Rotovac XL with the Brush head any time over the Bonzer for residential with the XL you get agitation and extraction better tool
ssshhh don.t tell the competition