NEW TO THE INDUSTRY | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

NEW TO THE INDUSTRY

joshua noonan

Nov 9, 2014
Chanute, KS
Real Name
Joshua Noonan
Josh
Study Pinks Carpet Cleaning in Riverside Ca.
His name is Troy Meecham and his business model and Marketing is top notch.
Josh
Study Pinks Carpet Cleaning in Riverside Ca.
His name is Troy Meecham and his business model and Marketing is top notch.
I looked and it's nice. I am planning using my website and the internet to do a ton of marketing and would like to schedule appointments from my website. Thanks for the reference.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Im not sure where you will be taking the test but that manual should cover most of what you will need to know.

Leon Harris

Nov 17, 2014
Real Name
Leon Harris
I have a question new I have had my carpet cleaning business for a year now. What's the best way to advertise?

joshua noonan

Nov 9, 2014
Chanute, KS
Real Name
Joshua Noonan
Just a few more days TMF. On Friday we sign the papers, go pick up the the trailer mount and go do our first cleaning job, a church. I appreciate all the helpful advice given so far and I will continue to educate myself on the industry every chance I get. I will make sure and post pictures and our company name and information next week. Definitely don't feel completely ready, but ready enough I guess. :D
Josh

Leon Harris

Nov 17, 2014
Real Name
Leon Harris
I've been on my own for a year And all prob have my truck mount set up in 2 to 3 weeks. Is work busy for you? I'm also trying to get on the first page of Google for my website.

joshua noonan

Nov 9, 2014
Chanute, KS
Real Name
Joshua Noonan
I've been on my own for a year And all prob have my truck mount set up in 2 to 3 weeks. Is work busy for you? I'm also trying to get on the first page of Google for my website.
My reg. job is pretty busy, but pretty flexible to. I'm doing alot of website research right now trying to figure the best way to create one on a budget, which is prob. not a good idea.

Leon Harris

Nov 17, 2014
Real Name
Leon Harris
That's the best way to advertise besides doing a good job for people. I'm still trying to figure out how to get on the first page of Google but doing good work speaks for it self

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
Definitely don't feel completely ready, but ready enough I guess. :D
Josh
Good for you, Josh! Sometimes you just need "the fire in the belly". No one is ever COMPLETELY ready to make the jump! Let us know how you are doing!

Steve

PS Josh, this discussion forum will be a huge help. You might also check out our "Getting started" section of the SFS web site. All the resources on there are free.

Reactions: aloha one

mooreangela007

May 14, 2016
Real Name
Angela
First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your initiative. Using the correct marketing strategies will certainly boost your business within no time. I would suggest you to have good website content to connect with your targeted audience. Good luck.

Reactions: aloha one