New to residential tile cleaning and need some info | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New to residential tile cleaning and need some info

May 8, 2017
Real Name
Fernando Dominguez
I did a Stone, Tile & grout cleaning class on DVD. Audio, PowerPoint, manual, quizzes to take, lots of photos and so forth. It sold for $100 for many years.

Decided it was getting old and needed to be up-dated. Took the ads off and had 7 copies left. I will mail a free DVD to you if you send me an email with your shipping address, contact info, company name and such.

scottw@bridgewatercorp.net Once they are gone, they are gone.

Hello Scott.
if you have an extra left over, I'll thank you for letting me get one, I'm still learning :)

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Your best bet is to invest in a spinner tool I guarantee you it will save you a bunch of time and pay for it itself with a couple of jobs
Like a Hydro force sx15 or A turbo hybrid is your TM able to produce 1200 psi also pick up some of this from TMF it's amazing stuff
My mount is a spitfire 4.0, and I don't think it can produce that much psi. Is it required to be 1200? I think my machine "redlines" at like 800 psi or so. I only run around 400 psi for carpets and never really paid much attention how high it goes since I never crank it that high.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I got 4 requests this morning. Only two include an address that I could mail the DVD to.

Have two DVDs left and waiting on those two to get me an address.
I think I'm one of them microsoft popped up and connected me to my email that I'm unfamiliar with.:oops: I just pressed send. I didn't expect that program to pop up. I must have messed up my settings. Trying again.

CNSCCPWLLC

Sep 6, 2015
Real Name
Charles Solomon
Business Location
United States
I did a Stone, Tile & grout cleaning class on DVD. Audio, PowerPoint, manual, quizzes to take, lots of photos and so forth. It sold for $100 for many years.

Decided it was getting old and needed to be up-dated. Took the ads off and had 7 copies left. I will mail a free DVD to you if you send me an email with your shipping address, contact info, company name and such.

scottw@bridgewatercorp.net Once they are gone, they are gone.
Hey Scott , I just sent my info. It was to Pittsburgh. If there isn't any more please let me know. Thanks.

dev.jones

Aug 16, 2019
Real Name
Devin Jones
Hie I am new to this forum can anyone know best carpet cleaning company for residentials in New Jersey. I get in touch with Fabra Cleen who are into this business since 1949. I want to remove deep stains from my carpeting. I am a little confused, can you suggest some good ways or companies get it remove asap.