New to CC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nehemiahq

Jul 31, 2018
Edinburg, tx
Real Name
Nehemiah Quiroga
Hello all,

New to the forum and business as well. Considering purchasing a Clean Storm 2×3 500psi with heater. Anyone have any previous experience with one of these? Or any other recommendations? Thanks for your help!

Nehemiahq

Jul 31, 2018
Edinburg, tx
Real Name
Nehemiah Quiroga
This is the clean storm I was looking at. However I am now considering buying one that reaches up to 1200psi to work on grout as well. Any recommendations on a portable? I've been considering a Nautilus as well. And considering paring it with a hydroforce cx-15.

Attachments

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
Keep read everything you can before buy anything

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
As with in anythng that is " jouth " we won't to jump, but if you research and go bejond that " spit and vineger "...you find what you need...Take class on business, and then dicide on what

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
When you do buy your first machine, contact me. I will send you some free products to get you started.

I am a big fan of the Nautilus machines. But, I think it is wise to plan, decide who you want to market to, what type of work you will be doing, count the cost and then decide on the right machine. Know the job before you decide which tool you need.

Pakman

Feb 5, 2018
Real Name
Justin Easterling
Hello all,

New to the forum and business as well. Considering purchasing a Clean Storm 2×3 500psi with heater. Anyone have any previous experience with one of these? Or any other recommendations? Thanks for your help!
Not sure of your location, but I have a 1200 psi CDX machine with classic 2 jet wand and a sprayer and other goodies
for $2900. Bought it in March and have since updated to a truck mount. Very good unit... Helped me go from portable to truck mount in 3 months. I also have a 5x8 cargo trailer that I'm selling with it...$4300 takes equipment and trailer. I'm in South Carolina.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
This is the clean storm I was looking at. However I am now considering buying one that reaches up to 1200psi to work on grout as well. Any recommendations on a portable? I've been considering a Nautilus as well. And considering paring it with a hydroforce cx-15.
IM HERE IN CENTRAL TEXAS

i can give you more info. and pics on an affordable TM i have been running for the last few years.....if interested

text
marcus
512/868-9008

Pakman

Feb 5, 2018
Real Name
Justin Easterling
Not sure of your location, but I have a 1200 psi CDX machine with classic 2 jet wand and a sprayer and other goodies
for $2900. Bought it in March and have since updated to a truck mount. Very good unit... Helped me go from portable to truck mount in 3 months. I also have a 5x8 cargo trailer that I'm selling with it...$4300 takes equipment and trailer. I'm in South Carolina.
Nevermind buddy, I see now that you're in Texas! Good luck with your search.

Nehemiahq

Jul 31, 2018
Edinburg, tx
Real Name
Nehemiah Quiroga
I actually have a degree in business management. My parents started this company about 2yrs ago and have developed a good amount of clients including banks. Although I would love a TM it would have to be a portable for now. I'm mainly focusing on commercial business. Thanks for the offer Scott I will definelty take you up on that offer!

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Finally picked up my first set up, ended up going with the Mytee LTD12! Can't wait to put it to work
Great. Let me know what market you are going after and I will get some products to you to get you started. Company name and shipping address scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
Hello all,

First thing,
Welcome to the industry. Starting with a portable is a good way to go. If you can afford a used older 3/4 ton van with a new sapphire Rage TM then go with that. It will cut time on job by half. (I know as I started with a versa clean porty and later upgraded to a Rage and a van).
But honest truth is a porty will get any job complete to satisfactory results as long a you follow the steps of

Chemical (use good stuff. Don’t go cheap)

Heat ( let the porty heat up for a while)

Agitation (get a carpet rake if you can’t afford CRB)

Time (let prespray dwell for 10-15min always)

The only drawback to a porty is time it takes to set up and mix chems in buckets and fill. Then do one room and dump dirty water. Etc etc. with a TM you pull up to house and go right inside and go to work spraying. A good TM will heat up water to 190-200 degrees in about 5-10 min. So heat does make a lot of difference in cleaning. Also PSI is important too. Make sure porty has 500 psi for carpet cleaning. Also if you use a portable get an air mover or two. The recovery rate with a porty is not that of a TM.
If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Thx and best of luck in this awesome and rewarding industry.
Nick @ Turn Pros