New TMF Truckmount 99% done!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
99% done. Few more tweaks and a 100 hours field testing and video will be released. I must say ALL electric vacuum, solution and high pressure reels is really sweet!

I’m also working on an awesome 1 wand design unit. One that will be very high quality and affordable that will be great for those guys who want to transition from a portable to a Truckmount!

I will also be offering a 100% money back guarantee.

99 done new tm.jpg

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Cool deal. You are a brave man to offer a 10 year warranty especially the way I see a lot of cleaners treat their equipment.

When I worked for ACE (the truckmount manufacturing plant) I was always amazed to see guys buy a $20,000 machine and bring it back in for service 6 months later looking like it had been through World War II.

Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Wow 10 yr warrenty and 100% money back guarantee impressive. How long is the 100% money back guarantee good for ? Now the big question.... How Much lol ! Looking forward to seeing the video.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Yup 10 year parts and labor warranty, unheard of in our industry.....come to think of it unheard of in pretty much any industry.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
looks pretty awsome. The truck layout is just like ours, roll up doors on both sides opens completely and no back door.. everything is accessed without climbing in the truck.

but why blur out the machine? im guessing maybe you want it to be all wrapped in vinyl and pretty first?

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
All looks good Rob but I would seriously reconsider the 10 year parts and labor warranty. That's just way too long. Even cars max out at 5 years usually. Most cleaners in this business do not take care of their stuff. Some do of course.

I'd think 3 years is plenty long enough. Just my opinion. Do you really want a guy who hasn't paid you anything in 9 years trying to get a free blower, engine or pump? Plus labor?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
All looks good Rob but I would seriously reconsider the 10 year parts and labor warranty. That's just way too long. Even cars max out at 5 years usually. Most cleaners in this business do not take care of their stuff. Some do of course.

I'd think 3 years is plenty long enough. Just my opinion. Do you really want a guy who hasn't paid you anything in 9 years trying to get a free blower, engine or pump? Plus labor?
Thank you. It will be a full 3 years and an extendable warranty will be available.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Thank you. It will be a full 3 years and an extendable warranty will be available.
Hey you could also do something like 2 year warranty standard, but automatically extended to 3 years or 5 years or whatever if you spend, for example, minimum $2,000/year at the TMF store.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hey you could also do something like 2 year warranty standard, but automatically extended to 3 years or 5 years or whatever if you spend, for example, minimum $2,000/year at the TMF store.
Excellent idea. I will seriously consider it.

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
are you serious Rob? Have you not seen the drama and f'd up stuff with Ben? Will customers have to ship you there machine in order to get warranty work done? Best of luck to anyone involved in this new adventure of yours.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
are you serious Rob? Have you not seen the drama and f'd up stuff with Ben? Will customers have to ship you there machine in order to get warranty work done? Best of luck to anyone involved in this new adventure of yours.
Remember man even major brand machines like Prochem are only 2 years.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
If it's got an engine, a blower, or a pump on it I don't see how it would be possible to go one day beyond the manufacturer's warranty even if you wanted to do that it sounds a little crazy. Just my take on it.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
North Carolina
www.shopcleansource.com
Real Name
Amy Barnes
Business Location
United States
A few questions from a maintenance POV -

1. Will parts be routinely available for owners across the country in case of failure?

2. For warranty coverage, what will be considered "wear and tear" items and what would fall under the category of "neglect or abuse" that might void said warranty?

3. Will there be a standard maintenance schedule for this machine, and if so what will it entail?

4. Will these units be allowed to be worked on by mechanics not associated with TMF, and if so will their labor be covered by your warranty?

If I have my guys come here with this new beastie, I'd love to know if my mechanic can work on it for them.

Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
A few questions from a maintenance POV -

1. Will parts be routinely available for owners across the country in case of failure?

2. For warranty coverage, what will be considered "wear and tear" items and what would fall under the category of "neglect or abuse" that might void said warranty?

3. Will there be a standard maintenance schedule for this machine, and if so what will it entail?

4. Will these units be allowed to be worked on by mechanics not associated with TMF, and if so will their labor be covered by your warranty?

If I have my guys come here with this new beastie, I'd love to know if my mechanic can work on it for them.
According to Rob he is designing perfection! Will be like the Maytag appliances repairman and not needed !