New Tile Video (please post opinion) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New Tile Video (please post opinion)

DJCarpetService

May 16, 2011
PA
Real Name
Jared Benedict
Business Location
United States
Great video... After watching it, I wanted to call you to clean tile in my house lol... Good work I hope it brings you a lot of jobs

jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
The music is depressing and often the pictures and video are sideways. You spend to much time scrubbing.

Overall though its a good start!

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Great video... After watching it, I wanted to call you to clean tile in my house lol... Good work I hope it brings you a lot of jobs
The music is depressing and often the pictures and video are sideways. You spend to much time scrubbing.

Overall though its a good start!
Sounds like I need to change the music. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using TMF Forums mobile app

vladimir

Apr 3, 2011
palmdale ca.
Real Name
Dennis azenon
Business Location
United States
I plan to use this video for up selling please let me know what you think.

Nice work bro thats what i was going to call you about next time you have a tile and grout job call me i would like to learn how to clean tile, i can help you out for the experience, i will pm you my number thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums. D.V.A. Carpet Cleaning
#1 in the Antelope Valley

Jose D

Sep 21, 2012
Real Name
Jose
Good video bro, I found a typo in the beginning where it says "Powerful cleaning agents that begin to break down soils on contact"

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
A good start, music is depressing. I agree with Mike, stay in open areas. A little tweaking and you'll have a top notch video!

Sep 7, 2013
We're starting to do some videos and we chatted up some video pro who works reality shows saying 2-3 minutes max (any longer and you lose their attention)... Just get the important stuff in there... Thought I'd pass on the advice!

Xtremeclean

Oct 23, 2010
Victoria
Real Name
Johnny Torchia
Business Location
Australia
I think your music needs to change. A little long with the scrubbing. I think different angles of footage gives a more visually appealing video. if your interested, this is mine

Last edited:
Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Xtremeclean

Oct 23, 2010
Victoria
Real Name
Johnny Torchia
Business Location
Australia
Bette,r but you need to rotate those images. Also that music may be a little much for some people. I think a little more mellow music ( but not the depressing type) will be better.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using TMF Forums mobile app