Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Look how this moron's boss views things and how his moron emplyee parked his truck. SMDH

Reactions: Lars

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Unfortunately a lot of companies justify this mentality- Oxi Fresh being one of them, they never expressly state how they clean carpets and in some cases lie to customers telling them it's like steam cleaning and blaming the customer for not doing more research.

It's this sickness in our society of not accepting personal and professional accountability.

Reactions: barefoot

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
What I want to know is, how bad is your business that you must piggyback onto SS to be considered "reputable"?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Its quite a testament to Stanley Steemer marketing abilities they remain #1 by a large margin in terms of sales nationally.

lehighcounty

Nov 11, 2010
PA
Real Name
Donna Basciano
Business Location
United States
Just lately have many people calling me asking for Stanley Steemer. The other day customer asking for ChemDry! Wondering if it has all been a set up to see what I would say! So many phony phone calls everyday getting worse!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Nah most likely they just googled Stanley Steemer and called the first number google spit at them, it happens especially if you're running payperclick ads

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
The guys in the video are the example of the ridiculous cleaners out there. They are most likely not our competition as they are no competition in many aspects judging by that video.

mrg.mrg.

Oct 15, 2014
Real Name
zamir mejia
So are we sure this isn't advertisement for that company? Sometimes I wonder....

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
So are we sure this isn't advertisement for that company? Sometimes I wonder....
Look at us we show up in a Nike shirt, park on your grass, and depending on who you think we are we may or not agree with you.

wtf cmon man these guys are clowns.

BTW I hate being so polarized and arrogant but this is an example of clowns operating.

Mrray

Dec 8, 2019
Real Name
Mr. Ray
My name is Mr. Ray, I live in Orange County California with my wife and 2 kids, and I'm a full-time affiliate marketer. It's an honor for me to Introduce Clickbank University 2.0

In a Nutshell: Clickbank University 2.0 is created to help customers find more success with the clickbank platform as both an affiliate and as a vendor. I have to say, I'm impressed. I was NOT a fan of Clickbank University 1.0, so having said that - Clickbank University 2.0 is a HUGE Improvement over Clickbank University 1.0 (which just focused on product creation). The training in this updated version goes into both product creation, and just plain ol affiliate marketing, and I like it!

"IMPORTANT: They teach you REAL methods to make money online, not just how to create fake reviews of their competitors (like another program teaches)"

If you HAVEN'T done so yet, I highly encourage you to check out the official website so you can really get a feel for what it's all about: Click Here for their Official Website

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
My name is Mr. Ray, I live in Orange County California with my wife and 2 kids, and I'm a full-time affiliate marketer. It's an honor for me to Introduce Clickbank University 2.0

In a Nutshell: Clickbank University 2.0 is created to help customers find more success with the clickbank platform as both an affiliate and as a vendor. I have to say, I'm impressed. I was NOT a fan of Clickbank University 1.0, so having said that - Clickbank University 2.0 is a HUGE Improvement over Clickbank University 1.0 (which just focused on product creation). The training in this updated version goes into both product creation, and just plain ol affiliate marketing, and I like it!

"IMPORTANT: They teach you REAL methods to make money online, not just how to create fake reviews of their competitors (like another program teaches)"

If you HAVEN'T done so yet, I highly encourage you to check out the official website so you can really get a feel for what it's all about: Click Here for their Official Website
its funny you posted this on a thread about scams!

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
No matter what all this really does is damage to company’s that are not franchises of a national scale. A lot of people have the impression that there the only people that do the job correctly. Sad but on most accounts it’s the opposite.

Reactions: mrg.mrg.

Lars

Apr 8, 2011
CA
manhattanbeachcarpetcleaners.net
Real Name
Lars Crampton
Business Location
United States
Google AdWords key word stuffing... they show up 1st on the list and get the phone calls. We have had similar issues also, with customers googling our name and called someone else who said they were us.
you find out about it after the fact because they call back to complain about the job that was done and I have to explain that I don’t have them on our schedule...

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Google AdWords key word stuffing... they show up 1st on the list and get the phone calls. We have had similar issues also, with customers googling our name and called someone else who said they were us.
you find out about it after the fact because they call back to complain about the job that was done and I have to explain that I don’t have them on our schedule...
Yes, precisely. Last week someone called and asked if technicians got lost . I'm the only lead tech and supporting tech , I'm one man crew. Customer googles a few companies, calls a few companies and
obviously not making notes. Than they get confused and start to call around in effort to figure out who the hell is coming to their house...