admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Great to hear! We just have a couple other final touches, but in the meantime can you think of anything else you would like changed or added?
Can I make the print larger?
The older you get, the more you do not like change..LOL
Yes, I will actually be making this change today on the font size of the posts themselves - this is what you mean right or overall text like in the navigation menus and all over?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Great to hear! We just have a couple other final touches, but in the meantime can you think of anything else you would like changed or added?
Yes, I will actually be making this change today on the font size of the posts themselves - this is what you mean right or overall text like in the navigation menus and all over?
nope looks good

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Lightning fast!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I thought someone had hacked the site yesterday.:eek: I guess I'll get used to it like other old farts on here, I won't name names, but not really liking the change, to be honest. I was thinking, Oh no, those young geeks are at it again!:)

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Can I make the print larger?
The older you get, the more you do not like change..LOL
I might be able to help ya with that one if you're viewing mostly on a desktop or laptop. All you have to do is hold the Ctrl key down at the bottom of your keyboard and then hit the + key to increase the size or - key to decrease. This works on most browsers. You can also change the default setting on Google Chrome pretty easy. I keep mine set by default to 150% size so it fills my screen better.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
I might be able to help ya with that one if you're viewing mostly on a desktop or laptop. All you have to do is hold the Ctrl key down at the bottom of your keyboard and then hit the + key to increase the size or - key to decrease. This works on most browsers. You can also change the default setting on Google Chrome pretty easy. I keep mine set by default to 150% size so it fills my screen better.
We made the font size much larger, should be good without having to do that

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
We made the font size much larger, should be good without having to do that
I have 20/20 vision and normally use a 24" monitor for viewing TMF most of the time. I can still easily read it at 100%, but it is MUCH smaller. It fills the screen a lot better for me at 150% using Chrome. 100% looks substantially smaller trust me. I mean tiny! 125% is acceptable, but 100% isn't to me.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Yesterday the font size was too small.
Today it was too large but once I adjusted it down to 90% on my end it is good.
I just adjusted the size again down from 20 to 18 - can you try now and let me know your thoughts?