New site for Proliminator Sunshine?

MicMundell

Mar 21, 2021
Real Name
Michael Mundell
Since the demise of Chemeisters a new site has appeared to order Proliminator Sunshine. Has anyone ordered from them yet? I emailed some questions to them but never got an answer. I used Chemeisters products exclusively for 17 years. I have been looking for replacements, but my customers are really happy with Proliminator Sunshine, especially my commercial customers. The website sort of implies it is the end run of product with all the talk of limited time and such. So can anyone suggest a comparable deodorizer? Thanks.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
I loved it as well...
watching

I used to get their Deurinizer, and the Proliminator in 5galls . Had them send me labels so I could re-bottle into gallons.
Cleanmaster(formally Hydramaster) Multiphase , I have found I liked. and their USR reminds me of Chemeister Deurinizer.
I know the claim was that Proliminator was an effective antimicrobial. Don't know if that applies to Multiphase.

Reactions: MicMundell

MicMundell

Mar 21, 2021
Real Name
Michael Mundell
Thanks for the lead. Called the new seller of Proliminator. They are actually the manufacturer of it. Chemeisters evidently was the licensed distributor of it. So now they are selling it directly. I used Grease Eraser for pre-treatment and Action Extractor for extraction. I loved using Action Extraction because it worked great at stopping spots from returning, I got almost zero call backs for spots with it. Now I am down to less than 5 gallons each. So I am searching for products that work the same. I have bought a couple items to try, that seem to be similar but haven't had time to try them yet. Hopefully that can happen this week.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
It is a great product that I've used for many years. I'd go ahead and give them a call. Now if they fail to answer the phone that would be a tip off there's a problem. I find it kind of weird they're only offering that one product. There are other products that will do the job and perhaps just as cost effectively. I mainly used Grease Eraser, but it was never my number one cleaner, and Proliminator which was my main deodorizer that never once failed me in many years of use. Customer perception and satisfaction does matter so I understand wanting to stick with it. Never once a complaint using it after many years. I can't say the same about a number of other products I've tried.

Reactions: MicMundell