Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Got my mixing guide today! Awesome job Rob and the team!! Going up in the van for sure and will make things nice and simple and great for anyone with employees to know exactly what products to use and how much!
Awesome! That was the whole goal. Feels good to work so hard and hit the target! Thank you!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Reactions: george8585

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Old beige nylon carpet today with some pet odor. No pet stains but I added some Unchained to Black Label. I did CRB and used Magic Potion as a detergent. Peroxide in Unchained works great on light colored carpet. Carpet looked beautiful and smelled great when I left. Customer was very happy with the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen and Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Here’s a little Black Label getting it done!

Reactions: J20770

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m not loyal to anyone. I use whatever works. However I’ve really been liking this Black Label. Works and smells great without a over powering fragrance. Nice product!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
How is it compared to UltraPac Extreme? I’m curious
Well, I prefer it, I still haven’t opened my 40 lbs of Ultrapac after buying Black Label (got 4 of them). I carry so many different products and honestly like choosing which is the best based on what I’m seeing. If I recall dilution ratio for Black Label wasn’t super, but I honestly can care less as long as the product works.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well, I prefer it, I still haven’t opened my 40 lbs of Ultrapac after buying Black Label (got 4 of them). I carry so many different products and honestly like choosing which is the best based on what I’m seeing. If I recall dilution ratio for Black Label wasn’t super, but I honestly can care less as long as the product works.
I think our scoopers are 1/2 size extreme. Correct me if I’m wrong.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If you have a break room with Nylon CGD square carpet that people eat over constantly would Bio Pro 10k or Black Label work best? @rob allen @admin
With a good vacuuming, I’m not too sure the advantage of a enzyme unless they suffer from incontinence, lol either one is fine.
Black Label works great for most synthetics I’ve tried it on so far. Smells good too

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If you have a break room with Nylon CGD square carpet that people eat over constantly would Bio Pro 10k or Black Label work best? @rob allen @admin
Can’t go wrong with either really. Enzymes and oxidizers work well with food/organic soils.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I think our scoopers are 1/2 size extreme. Correct me if I’m wrong.
100% right they have the jumbo scooper. I wasn’t comparing the ratio of the two products just by itself.
But I’ve been really liking the Black Label myself. I have 40 lbs of Ultra PAC I haven’t cracked open yet after getting this new stuff in.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
For the record we make several presprays because;

•Some want 99-100% green
•Some prefer enzymes
•Some prefer oxidizers
•Some want citrus solvents
•Some prefer scents
•But mostly because there are 5 soil types and varying levels of water hardness.

We feel all of ours perform great but one may have the edge due to one or more factors above.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens

•Some want 99-100% green
•Some prefer enzymes
•Some prefer oxidizers
•Some prefer scents
•But mostly because there are 5 soil types and varying levels of water hardness.

We feel all of ours perform great but one may have the edge due to one or more factors above.
Well bud, you know by now I don’t kiss butt. But I think you got this Black Label right. I love Bio 10K when dealing with organic, and pet issues. I’ll always keep it on the truck. But this new stuff I don’t think is a miracle pre spray but it plain works, & smells nice. I’ve even mixed with it another product because the fragrance is strong at first but tapers quick and is pleasant. I’ve had several clients so me what I was using since they found it to be nice to them. Good stuff. I’ve gotten a few in Facebook to try it out.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

•Some want 99-100% green
•Some prefer enzymes
•Some prefer oxidizers
•Some prefer scents

But do any of them have bleach!!!
Real men use bleach and black stripper pads under 175 clean carpet bro. Pre scrub with the 175 blast it with the power washer suck it up with a wet dry vac come on be a man.

bleach smells clean go into any section 8 area all you smell is bleach after 5 out of 10 corners prefer it the numbers don't lie!!!

5 soil types that's for morons you got nasty and nastier that's. You know it watch it Rob we're going to get someone in charge of this place to set you straight!!!!

Reactions: Fedri

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C

•Some want 99-100% green
•Some prefer enzymes
•Some prefer oxidizers
•Some prefer scents

What products on your line work best for hard water? I live in an area with very hard water about 12-14 grains. Jim on this board mentioned Borax to help soften the water, which I will test out, but just figured I would see which products you have that work best with hard water. Thank you!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What products on your line work best for hard water? I live in an area with very hard water about 12-14 grains. Jim on this board mentioned Borax to help soften the water, which I will test out, but just figured I would see which products you have that work best with hard water. Thank you!
I would use RSF Sweet Breeze and rinse with a light amount of RSF alkaline neutralizing rinse or our new Ultimate Fiber Rinse to soften the water. They both contain softeners

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
So I'm confused. Does RSF BL actually contain Unchained in it? Or is it just spiked with Sweet Breeze scent and no Unchained?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Just got our order in... it is fluffy and soft powder like bio 10k/bio break but yellowish in color. Smells like sweet breeze unchained. It doesnt contain enzymes from what I have read