Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Good lucky is not a god, it’s a statement. Like I hope you make it.
I hope we all do. It’s not going to be easy for any of us. One thing is for sure, I will be extremely grateful if I do.

Reactions: smart n kleen

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I bought a container of Bio Pro when it first came out and felt it was almost identical to Bio Break. I also bought a container of RSF Spiked, I honestly can not remember how well it worked. I bought a few cases of the regular RSF and thought it worked well but went back to Bio Break since I could get it locally.

We clean a lot of carpet and after awhile it becomes a blur as far as what pre spray was better. I stopped getting anything from our local Bridge Point about 6 months ago because I got fed up with them not having what I go for in stock month after month. I have been ordering everything from Interlink and it's been a long time since I've used any TMF chemicals except Grout Master.
I can understand what you are saying, having chems available is a huge deal... Bio pro is stronger and it doesn't have all the fillers that bio break has.... plus you can buy a pail of it and save money there.
Interlink ships fast when I need them and now there is a interlink latterly 20 minutes from me.

Reactions: Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just remember the RSF series was made with polyester/olefin/polypropylene in mind. The new RSF Black Label makes dirt just fall off those fibers.

• Love
Reactions: SRD and Fedri

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Just remember the RSF series was made with polyester/olefin/polypropylene in mind. The new RSF Black Label makes dirt just fall off those fibers.
When is the special you was talking about earlier in the thread going to be available?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I ordered Black Label yesterday can't wait to try it. I've been using RSF Free and Clear and adding Unchained, when needed, for great results.

Reactions: rob allen

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Fedri ... tell us about your first day using Black Label.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Fedri ... tell us about your first day using Black Label.
Today I am off for the long weekend so I decided to clean my own place as a spring cleaning. I used the black label to all of the things that i have. 2 area rugs 1 being colorful wool and the other one is a synthetic, a sectional microfiber, a microfiber sofa chair, a synthetic sofa and love seat. This product mixes very well, cleans excellent, smells great. My wool area rug turned out very well, the furniture looks a lot brighter. If I had a filthy poly I could have taken a video, but I am off for the next 3 days because of long weekend.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
My order came today, I'll be using it tomorrow and Saturday.
I was intrigued by the secret gifts Rob talked about but they are being sent later as they was out of one of them and I dont think the other one was put in the box. Now I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas lol