Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
We are going to run a special next week, buy any 6 containers and get a free gift that took us 30 days to make. Get a couple Groutmasters and 4 RSF Sweet Breezes and thank me after. I promise you it’s on the same level as Groutmaster but for carpets. And a bonus divine scent.
I assume the special will be announced here on TMF and the sweet breeze will be ready for shipment when it's announced?

Reactions: rob allen

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I need to order Grout Master as I have been out of it for a couple of months now and might as well get a couple containers of pre-spray.
Which one of the 5 do you recommend? Most of our residential carpet jobs are newer homes built that are 8 years old or less so we see a ton of poly. Also seems like at least 75% of our customers have pets in the house so at a minimum there is pet dander and their body oils and odor.
rsf and or spiked is awesome but so is bio pro,,, preload 5 is one of my alltime favorites... you cant go wrong,, im completing my order of the new black label right now.

Reactions: Fedri and rob allen

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Black Label Order complete , Rob dont forget to call me to add in any new stuff i need to try out or test lol !

Reactions: rob allen

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
rsf and or spiked is awesome but so is bio pro,,, preload 5 is one of my alltime favorites... you cant go wrong,, im completing my order of the new black label right now.
Rob said they have 5 pre sprays currently and I think you named all 5 :rolleyes:
This is why I asked which one he recommended based off our normal residential job.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Rob said they have 5 pre sprays currently and I think you named all 5 :rolleyes:
This is why I asked which one he recommended based off our normal residential job.
I use RSF on regular poly carpets , its fast acting and you can quickly prespray and go to your scrub or extraction process this is my favorite product on carpets

RSF Spiked has groutmaster in it and i use it for the really bad ones and i always scrub with it... I do use either the alkaline or acid rinse when using spiked

Biopro is a emzime cleaner i use this on nylons and wool carpets I dont use a rinse when i use this ( I dont feel you need it) This stuff works

Preload 5 - works on nylon or poly and its great on the traffic lanes. I use this when all others fail , this seems to get it done always.

Black label i have not used yet, i just ordered it and im waiting !!!!

does this help

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
i have read your needs and i think because of customer pets i would go with bio pro, for non pet families you can still use bio pro or you may try the new stuff.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
i have read your needs and i think because of customer pets i would go with bio pro, for non pet families you can still use bio pro or you may try the new stuff.
Have you used Bio Break to compare it to Bio Pro? I have been using Bio Break for about the past 5 years and it's our go to pre spray.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Have you used Bio Break to compare it to Bio Pro? I have been using Bio Break for about the past 5 years and it's our go to pre spray.
I haven't used the bio break, don't change if you are happy with it, however I would strongly suggest to at least try bio pro. The reason I am saying this because since I started to use bio pro I completely stopped pre scrubbing, rat nasties I use the Trex with brush head. Any other job bio pro cleans very well, it never failed. Also I don't mix it with any booster, if it's filthy all I do is increase the amount.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
bio pro 10k is very similar to bio break. Same color powder, same smell, same texture.. soft kinda fluffy green powder.

I feel its a bit stronger than bio break or maybe more active ingredients, but very close and to be fair I have not used the two side by side.

Spiked is a great pre spray but for homes with pets I would go with bio.. spiked is great on dirty commercial.

Regular RSF honest opinion I wasnt super impressed but I had the very first version of it right when it came out, 2nd job we used it on was fairly dirty and we had to fels bar a lot of spots... spiked or bio 10k takes these kind of spots out no problem.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
bio pro 10k is very similar to bio break. Same color powder, same smell, same texture.. soft kinda fluffy green powder.

I feel its a bit stronger than bio break or maybe more active ingredients, but very close and to be fair I have not used the two side by side.

Spiked is a great pre spray but for homes with pets I would go with bio.. spiked is great on dirty commercial.

Regular RSF honest opinion I wasnt super impressed but I had the very first version of it right when it came out, 2nd job we used it on was fairly dirty and we had to fels bar a lot of spots... spiked or bio 10k takes these kind of spots out no problem.
I bought a container of Bio Pro when it first came out and felt it was almost identical to Bio Break. I also bought a container of RSF Spiked, I honestly can not remember how well it worked. I bought a few cases of the regular RSF and thought it worked well but went back to Bio Break since I could get it locally.

We clean a lot of carpet and after awhile it becomes a blur as far as what pre spray was better. I stopped getting anything from our local Bridge Point about 6 months ago because I got fed up with them not having what I go for in stock month after month. I have been ordering everything from Interlink and it's been a long time since I've used any TMF chemicals except Grout Master.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
ya for me pre sprays a lot of it is convenience.. TMF is convenient and fast to order from so thats what we have been using lately.

Interlink was same experience for me, 1hr+ trip and they didnt have pails in stock so had to buy all jars and couldnt get as much as we needed to buy.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Jah created the whole universe based on quality. Our lives and businesses hang in the balance of quality. Probably why my local company has more 5 star reviews than any in Va and why we have almost 10k 5 star reviews with TMF. Quality will decide not you or I.
Nice try

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The love of money. Camels eye. Good luck
Sad but JW's are always most judgmental and usually the ones who judge a lot are doing much worse than they blame others of. Besides, a big business is any business that does 100 mil or year or more.

Quote:Nice try.
Money is for protection just like wisdom is for as protection. The difference is wisdom preserves the soil alive. Take that log out of your own eye before you get the splinter out of mine.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Sad but JW's are always most judgmental and usually the ones who judge a lot are doing much worse than they blame others of. Besides, a big business is any business that does 100 mil or year or more.

Quote:Nice try.
Money is for protection just like wisdom is for as protection. The difference is wisdom preserves the soil alive. Take that log out of your own eye before you get the splinter out of mine.
Ok rob. Again good luck

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States