Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob - Am I wrong when I say Black Label only has the Sweet Breeze scent of Unchained ?
I'll tell you exactly how my chemist told me "Rob, it has a little bit of all your products in it".

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
So your saying I'm wrong.

It has a little bit of Peroxide, EcoCide and Groutmaster.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Blue Label is a new prespray from TMF. I guess Blue Label is the same as Black Label but with a different scent.

TMF_RSF_Blue_Label_Prespray_Blue_Dream_2000x.jpg

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Now we have Blue Label. I guess Blue Label is the same as Black Label but with a different scent.

View attachment 85945
Actually a completely different composition and brand new natural scent to the industry. There are 5 different blue pre sprays and we wanted the best. Also including Canada, Europe and Australia we are now dealing with around 10 region soil types, different water hardness levels and a variety of rinses. Therefore we will have pre sprays to meet those needs. We are confident this Blue Label does just that. And the Blue Dream scent is intoxicating.

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Actually a completely different composition and brand new natural scent to the industry. There are 5 different blue pre sprays and we wanted the best. Also including Canada, Europe and Australia we are now dealing with around 10 region soil types, different water hardness levels and a variety of rinses. Therefore we will have pre sprays to meet those needs. We are confident this Blue Label does just that. And the Blue Dream scent is intoxicating.
Have lots of options is awesome @Rob ! However it can also be pretty confusing and hard to keep up with! Lol especially when products have the same name pretty much..it would be a huugge help if for each chem it was listed on the website/jar what it's soil type it's actually for...instead of having to try a bunch of different ones and figuring out which one works best

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
Yea I agree having maybe a thread created with the TMF products and what type of water level, soil, and carpet types would work best. It can be a bit hard at times to know which product to buy. I got currently Black Label and a bit of bio 10k.

Reactions: J20770

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Have lots of options is awesome @Rob ! However it can also be pretty confusing and hard to keep up with! Lol especially when products have the same name pretty much..it would be a huugge help if for each chem it was listed on the website/jar what it's soil type it's actually for...instead of having to try a bunch of different ones and figuring out which one works best
Yea I agree having maybe a thread created with the TMF products and what type of water level, soil, and carpet types would work best. It can be a bit hard at times to know which product to buy. I got currently Black Label and a bit of bio 10k.
We have a chart and video planned after we release them. Do y'all have the TMF Mix Guide.

Reactions: admin

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Soil types can be accounted for in the chemistry, the rest has to be done on site or with fillers that tie up hardness and provide no cleaning action, then comes the rinse part also affected locally... How do you account for this?

Truly interested and not harping on the product in the least. Only asking honest questions.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: admin and Fedri

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
april 4 New prespray. Black Label Sweet Breeze

July 6 New prespray Blue Label, Blue Dream

You had me confused before with all your products. Now its a new Prespray ever 3 months?

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
april 4 New prespray. Black Label Sweet Breeze

July 6 New prespray Blue Label, Blue Dream

You had me confused before with all your products. Now its a new Prespray ever 3 months?
I have to agree that it is hard to keep track of what is what and if something is really new or just a name change. Even as a staff member I have to read posts to know what is what and try to determine if it is something I need to buy or not.