Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Here is the problem with today’s selection of cleaning chemistry. Many online formulators are using extremely toxic chemicals to be able to compete financially with the big boys. The big boys take shortcuts and load the industry with problem laden high ph agents to maximize profits.

Safer, lower ph chemistry is not cheap and why hardly no one is using them. If you haven’t already noticed, we buck trends. Introducing our new RSF w/Sweet Breeze Black Label edition. Preorder special (Buy 3 get 1 free) here;

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Good cleaning power and a nice pleasant odor while cleaning that everyone notices. Definitely, recommend it!
Thanks Jim. And Jim is hard to please. Not in a bad way, but he appreciates quality and says it like it is.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
It is a different version of the free and clear. More active ingredients plus great scent.
does it have more ingredients than RSF , does it lose any of its punch,, whats the ph, and for the guys who think they can buy their own sodium percarbonate ,,, BUFFERED means it wont burn....

give us the scoop? who tested it and what was the over all opinions?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
does it have more ingredients than RSF , does it lose any of its punch,, whats the ph, and for the guys who think they can buy their own sodium percarbonate ,,, BUFFERED means it wont burn....

give us the scoop? who tested it and what was the over all opinions?
Jeff I have a cleaner doing a 3 day training course from Ohio. I’ll answer this all tonight and yes it’s a super powerhouse and every cleaner that tried raves about it including all my techs and me

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Here is the problem with today’s selection of cleaning chemistry. Many online formulators are using extremely toxic chemicals to be able to compete financially with the big boys. The big boys take shortcuts and load the industry with problem laden high ph agents to maximize profits.

Safer, lower ph chemistry is not cheap and why hardly no one is using them. If you haven’t already noticed, we buck trends. Introducing our new RSF w/Sweet Breeze Black Label edition. Preorder special (Buy 3 get 1 free) here;

rob it says it dries to crystals, well i don't see how that is possible if it is been rinsed with an acid rinse.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
rob it says it dries to crystals, well i don't see how that is possible if it is been rinsed with an acid rinse.
Well pretty much all cleaning agents will either dry to a crystal or a sticky residue lol
What even include acid rinses

so most companies make the effort to make sure their product has a catalyzing agent in it in order for it to dry into a crystal

The best crystallizing agent I have ever found is magic wands atomic it is by far the best encap solution and I have used but it is not a traditional in cap

and in all honesty is anybody bought one of Rob's products and said it doesn't work all of Rob's products are pretty darn awesome!!!!

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Well pretty much all cleaning agents will either dry to a crystal or a sticky residue lol
What even include acid rinses

so most companies make the effort to make sure their product has a catalyzing agent in it in order for it to dry into a crystal

The best crystallizing agent I have ever found is magic wands atomic it is by far the best encap solution and I have used but it is not a traditional in cap

and in all honesty is anybody bought one of Rob's products and said it doesn't work all of Rob's products are pretty darn awesome!!!!
ok makes sense.

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m going to be testing out some of magic wands stuff soon. All Robs products seem to work really well. I like them cause they are easy to know exactly what to use them for. I also like a lot Bridgepoint stuff, Boost All is my absolute favorite product I’ve found.
Sweet breeze sounds pretty good, mah have to try it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I’m going to be testing out some of magic wands stuff soon. All Robs products seem to work really well. I like them cause they are easy to know exactly what to use them for. I also like a lot Bridgepoint stuff, Boost All is my absolute favorite product I’ve found.
Sweet breeze sounds pretty good, mah have to try it.
Wait till you see what we have coming soon for how to use our products. As a matter fact, like to send you one. Contact me via private message. Like to get your feedback.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Wait till you see what we have coming soon for how to use our products. As a matter fact, like to send you one. Contact me via private message. Like to get your feedback.
Done :)

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
He didn’t give me details, but pretty exciting

Reactions: Fedri