New Rotovac clear hand tool reviews

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
I'm interested in this topic too. I've been going between the mytee and rotovac and sapphire. I dont work as much as some of you, so it doesn't need to last me for thousands of jobs. Just want an effective tool for upholstery that cleans quickly.
Rotovac then.

jack zerkie

Jun 27, 2008
cape coral florida
Business Location
United States
My rotovac caused a problem. I had both styles and now use the clear unit. I was asked to clean a large foot stool very dirty the dogs use it. The lady was watching me clean and while extracting the clear tool was filled with white liquid if I was using a portable it would have stopped. The lady started yelling at her husband to come and see all the resolve that he used two bottles to clean the stool. The old gray tool would have done the same job but wouldn't have seen all the soap. The wife was mad at her husband but the dogs were happy with their clean stool. jz.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I’ll send you a link when I get home from work today.
I did find them and looked at them last Night!! They look nice and they are stainless. One even has a window on the top! But don't hey vac as good as the rotovac?? The one I want is 250.00 plus 20.00 shipping. 100.00 more and I get the rotovac! And how is the rotovac as far as cleaning? As it shoots water both ways, does it clean quicker???
Thanks!!

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I did find them and looked at them last Night!! They look nice and they are stainless. One even has a window on the top! But don't hey vac as good as the rotovac?? The one I want is 250.00 plus 20.00 shipping. 100.00 more and I get the rotovac! And how is the rotovac as far as cleaning? As it shoots water both ways, does it clean quicker???
Thanks!!
https://www.prochemsupply.com/cart.php

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States