New premium 1.5 gallon sprayer w/Viton seals! (Video)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Can a penguin be hooked up to a 1 gal jugg, then quickly swapped over to a 5gal jugg on wheels, then at the end of the job to another container with a post deo solution, and finally to a fresh water bucket to rinse it out?

Wait...i know the answer.
I have a 2 1/2 gallon penguin sprayer also. So I don’t need to change out tops. Spend some money and get quality sprayers.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I went back to pump ups. I don't trust injection sprayers when I have to boost and be precise and they use a lot of chemical over wetting the carpet leaving a lot of residue if your not carful. Think about it. Injection sprayer makers say optimal pressure using one is around 300 psi if I'm remember correctly so you have to be careful to not soak and rinse well to not leave a lot of residue. I like not having to set my psi to 500 in the winter because dry times talk longer. Not to mention all the chems I used to blow through like at a 30% larger margin than with the much slower pump ups.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I went back to pump ups. I don't trust injection sprayers when I have to boost and be precise and they use a lot of chemical over wetting the carpet leaving a lot of residue if your not carful. Think about it. Injection sprayer makers say optimal pressure using one is around 300 psi if I'm remember correctly so you have to be careful to not soak and rinse well to not leave a lot of residue. I like not having to set my psi to 500 in the winter because dry times talk longer. Not to mention all the chems I used to blow through like at a 30% larger margin than with the much slower pump ups.
That's why the IPS is so appealing if it wasn't for the issues it has.

@rob allen said he was working on one that was going to be trouble free.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Here it is. It’s sweet.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

Here it is. It’s sweet.

Tell us more! I've been waiting on a tool like the IPS without the issues to speed up production. I PS & scrub...Tech on the wand or Jr.

giphy+%281%29.jpg

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
Don’t buy those ryobi sprayers. I’ve owned two of them and each only lasted a month. They lose power after a week and then just stop spraying after a week or two later. I took first back and swapped it for new. Second one crapped out again after a month. They only spray about 50psi. I was using only odoban thru it for an after clean deodorizer on carpets. Maybe I was just unfortunate, but I won’t but again. Instead I bought the $8 single gallon pumpup sprayer in garden section. Lasted two months now so if it craps out soon I’m only out the $8. Hope this helps

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Don’t buy those ryobi sprayers. I’ve owned two of them and each only lasted a month. They lose power after a week and then just stop spraying after a week or two later. I took first back and swapped it for new. Second one crapped out again after a month. They only spray about 50psi. I was using only odoban thru it for an after clean deodorizer on carpets. Maybe I was just unfortunate, but I won’t but again. Instead I bought the $8 single gallon pumpup sprayer in garden section. Lasted two months now so if it craps out soon I’m only out the $8. Hope this helps
Hmm. I use mine on all my residential jobs for like 4months now no problems at all. Charge last awhile too. Just one battery, no clogs and easy to rinse. Got mine half off at the Home Depot Christmas sale like 50 bucks give or takes

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Just bought the ryobi lithium battery sprayer....using it for commercial resturant booths...
Absolutely love it...
Says it will last 50 gallons.....
80$...
Lady in line signed me up for home depot card.....50$ off........
Best sprayer so far....
Lite and manuverable...unlike my heavy hudson 4 gallon

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

Here it is. It’s sweet.

What's the word on this sprayer Rob?

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Hmm. I use mine on all my residential jobs for like 4months now no problems at all. Charge last awhile too. Just one battery, no clogs and easy to rinse. Got mine half off at the Home Depot Christmas sale like 50 bucks give or takes
I just bought the 2 gallon version for about $54 bucks. No battery, no charger. I got a bunch of batteries and a charger. Is your's still working well? Thanks, Pat

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Just bought the ryobi lithium battery sprayer....using it for commercial resturant booths...
Absolutely love it...
Says it will last 50 gallons.....
80$...
Lady in line signed me up for home depot card.....50$ off........
Best sprayer so far....
Lite and manuverable...unlike my heavy hudson 4 gallon
The one gallon?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
when you have a near full tank in a good quality stainless pump up, your literally talking about a couple pumps for a full charge that will discharge the entire contents of the sprayer.

no batteries, no sh!tty plastic, no charger.. as simple and easy as it gets.

everyone hates pump ups because they buy plastic ones, they all suck. Get a high quality commercial stainless with all viton seals, they make them for the concrete industry.

You'll never mess with plug in electrics or battery sprayers ever again. They all break eventually, I have yet to see one that is actually commercial grade... the new IPS certainly isnt

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
when you have a near full tank in a good quality stainless pump up, your literally talking about a couple pumps for a full charge that will discharge the entire contents of the sprayer.

everyone hates pump ups because they buy plastic ones, they all suck. Get a high quality commercial stainless with all viton seals, they make them for the concrete industry.

You'll never mess with plug in electrics or battery sprayers ever again. They all break eventually, I have yet to see one that is actually commercial grade... the new IPS certainly isnt
Chaplin Extreme . Stainless Steel ,Viton seals , completely rebuildable .
$150

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

Regarding the new IPS, I agree have been using one for a couple of months now. The expandable wand is awkward. It has been my go to for deodorant (Liquid Alive) and for upholstery. Going to have to rig mine up...Brass QD with steel Jet...going to have to figure out how to replace the wand with a simple set length, metal one.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Regarding the new IPS, I agree have been using one for a couple of months now. The expandable wand is awkward. It has been my go to for deodorant (Liquid Alive) and for upholstery. Going to have to rig mine up...Brass QD with steel Jet...going to have to figure out how to replace the wand with a simple set length, metal one.
And yes! Mine requires a double tap to shut flow down...Fuuuuuuudgggge!