Direct Mail EDDM - New Postcard- Did We Make The Right Call? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM New Postcard- Did We Make The Right Call?

A Cleaner Approach

Jun 21, 2014
Northwest Arkansas
www.acleanerapproach.com
Real Name
Tim McCullough
Business Location
United States
Unfortunately to women it sends a negative message though.
I test a lot of this stuff on facebook first before investing in a direct mail campaign. Pictures with women cleaning pull very badly.

@Total Cleaning Service got it, dogs bring in a lot of mud/dirt/leaves from the outside.

Plus its just more positive in nature.
Oh really. I didn't know that about pictures of women. Thanks for sharing.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Unfortunately to women it sends a negative message though.
I test a lot of this stuff on facebook first before investing in a direct mail campaign. Pictures with women cleaning pull very badly.

@Total Cleaning Service got it, dogs bring in a lot of mud/dirt/leaves from the outside.

Plus its just more positive in nature.
Confused? Is it because women think they're too good to clean now? Is it because today's young women are not being taught any domestic home making skills in school? What is it about a woman seeing another woman cleaning that turns them away?

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Confused? Is it because women think they're too good to clean now? Is it because today's young women are not being taught any domestic home making skills in school? What is it about a woman seeing another woman cleaning that turns them away?
I'm not a psychologist, only know the numbers i seen after testing.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
@shane deubell so now that it is over 1 year ago how did the postcard do?

How many times did you send it out? How many homes each time? ROI great, good, average, disappointing?
I'm not going down that road, over the years in the .02-.08 % range and tickets in $3-400. This one was at higher end

In my market for this service and this target i found direct mail to work best.

Xandor

Jan 31, 2015
Real Name
AJ
The same thing that makes a fat guy hate on one that work's out "to much".