New portable: give me your advice | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New portable: give me your advice

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I got a sweet deal on a Daimer portable. I really didn't need to, but I got a sweet deal and it came with a bunch of other stuff I needed. However, I will say this portable is so nice. I have a us product Terminator, us product pex 500, mytee LTD 3, mytee 1003 DX, ninja, and rotovac diamondback. Just going by what I've seen so far, this portable is well thought out, and I think it might ended up being the best one I have. I don't use portables everyday since I got my Truckmounts. But when I do get to use this thing, I am looking forward to how it does. I like that it has a 1500 psi adjustable pump, sensor to dump pump, dump pump is really nice, and all of the components look of very good quality. Here are some pics

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
looks pretty cool,, I am thinking of selling all of my machines I don't use I need the space

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
I have 1 just like that 3 vacs 2 heaters & 500 psi pump....eclipse portable except its yellow...i love it

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
looks pretty cool,, I am thinking of selling all of my machines I don't use I need the space
Yeah good thing I have a lot of storage. I'm in the process of adding my third Truckmount to my fleet. When you add a Truckmount it means you need everything else to clean like wands, hoses, etc. This deal came with about everything I needed. Even came with this huge Daimer tile cleaning spinner with motorized head. Looks very cool.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Yeah good thing I have a lot of storage. I'm in the process of adding my third Truckmount to my fleet. When you add a Truckmount it means you need everything else to clean like wands, hoses, etc. This deal came with about everything I needed. Even came with this huge Daimer tile cleaning spinner with motorized head. Looks very cool.
that's awesome, I meant to say the machines I don't use any more

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I have 1 just like that 3 vacs 2 heaters & 500 psi pump....eclipse portable except its yellow...i love it
Daimer prob just used their shell and private labeled it as theirs. It is a very well design. Mine has the 1500 psi with two - 2 stage vacs and auto dump and fill.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
that's awesome, I meant to say the machines I don't use any more
I feel the same way, but when I go to sell stuff I get sentimental. I have three rotovac 360s that are collecting dust that I doubt I'll use again. For some reason I just can't let go.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
That's legit, add heat and it would be a Cadillac. It doesn't need to much else to clean with the best of them.

If could add one suggestion it would be to upgrade to bigger tires. This past year I put 13" pneumatic tires on my portable. Wishin I had done that 24 years ago lol

Reactions: Cameron RDS

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
That's legit, add heat and it would be a Cadillac. It doesn't need to much else to clean with the best of them.

If could add one suggestion it would be to upgrade to bigger tires. This past year I put 13" pneumatic tires on my portable. Wishin I had done that 24 years ago lol
I got a couple other portables with heat (my mytee LTD 3 and 1003dx) and I barely use the heaters when I did run portables. On jobs with no heat it helps a tad, but I found for most jobs I rarely used the heaters. IMO if I was buying a brand new portable, I'd get better vacs then a heater. If I could go back, I would have bought the LTD 5 with the better vacs and no heater instead of the LTD 3. The wheels definitely make a difference. Totally agree with that! The one on the LTD 3 are so nice when rolling.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I feel the same way, but when I go to sell stuff I get sentimental. I have three rotovac 360s that are collecting dust that I doubt I'll use again. For some reason I just can't let go.
Yes sir , I have two ninjas that both run perfect, I don't need them but hate to get rid of them.