Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
how do you like the goliath
and what are the specs
I had the flood version with 4 5.7 vacs. And used the water otter. Probably about the same lift and cfm as 2 5.7 3 stages in parallel. No solution pump. Without a solution tank for the machine ide advise against it. First problem i had with it was the sump pump. It seized even though i flushed it after every job. You cant drain the waste tank all the way without lifting the machine. And the fiberglass grabs everything making it a pain to clean out. There are better options out there.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I use the rotovac cfx for a flood pumper silimiliar to what you do...
it has the old 3-stage vacs in parallel and get s really good cfm.....
also light weight to carry upstairs
thanks

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
Hey guys, does anyone have any opinions or information on the new Ninja 500 H? its just 2 weeks old and there is really no information to be found about this machine on the internet besides what the salespeople have to say. There is only one vac motor in the machine (6.6 ametek). I was told that dual vac is a must (I am new in this business). Let me know what you guys think and if I should possibly get this machine. I will be doing mainly residential and commercial carpets. As long with car upholstery. View attachment 88452
I just bought one and picking up from magic wand. I spoke to the manufacture who assured me that the newest Ametek 6.6 with just one motor out performs the 2 motors in the older versions. How is yours doing? Im getting mine on tuesday