NEW Mytee ECO 1.5 HP coming in 2 weeks..What!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 13, 2017
Real Name
Michael Robinson
But answer this question. What model does trinity builds that has a 1.5 HP motor. You can’t point to one because they don’t. That’s a fact
Lie one, he has made them for years and you failed to notice I answered your challenge.

Those are $8000.00 overpriced 2 hp 3 phase machines that use inverters and self-destruct.
Lie 2, they are 5995.00 machines and clean at many times the speed of anything you offer.
Lie 3, they have no had problems with them self-destructing.
Trinity bought their machines from Orbitec for years than took their designs and started their own company. But I’m sure you knew that.
Lie 4, blatant lie, they "trinity" had their company from 1974, in fact the grumpy machine was their 40th year celebration machine named after his father gerald who had been in the business for 25 years with john g.
Work with orbitec was in the 2000's.
Lie 5, none of the trinity machines are anything like orbitecs, plus all have been patented with the new technology, so that statement is stupid as well as a lie.
Everything trinity and orbot has was learned from Orbitec
Lie 6, orbitec machines are archaic, I have a cx 17, I know, runs good cleans the same as your eco 17 but so old world.
All the manufacturers have scurrying to make new models to compete with us. That has been very good for those who want to use orbitals. We forced them to stop ripping people off with their ridiculously high prices. Many like our products. Evident you don’t. :) that’s okay. I just want you to be happy.
I keep seeing you say you stopped other manufacturers from "ripping" off people. That is quite slanderous being they did the work, they testing and developed, you copy and make cheap stuff, pretty much like all mytee stuff. All those manufacturers brought forward machines that could replace super expensive truckmounts, clean much more carpet an hour and make the customers much better off then they were. You seemed to bypass all the expense of research and development and made a cheap machine and them slam the originals as ripping off people? I think you should consider that if you put all of them out of business there would never be any more advancement in the orbital world and you would just be the only one making money, that sir would not help cleaners to achieve more. I like all the orbitals, they all have their place, I guess to get it off my chest, your arrogance towards those the plowed the field for you to make a quick buck is really revealing.
For example trinities spider cleans several times faster than yours, at twice the price it is a far cheaper machine than you sell, is that ripping people off too? You might want to humble yourself and appreciate all those who went before you.
download (10).jpg

John G said I infringed on his patent until he got a letter from my attorney. He has since back peddled on that. Very wise of him. Mytee coming into the orbital scene in the last couple of years has had a very interesting effect on the industry.
Can't answer for trinity or john g but seeing your track record on truth, I will try to contact him and find out if this statement is true or false.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Lie one, he has made them for years and you failed to notice I answered your challenge.

Lie 2, they are 5995.00 machines and clean at many times the speed of anything you offer.
Lie 3, they have no had problems with them self-destructing.

Lie 4, blatant lie, they "trinity" had their company from 1974, in fact the grumpy machine was their 40th year celebration machine named after his father gerald who had been in the business for 25 years with john g.
Work with orbitec was in the 2000's.
Lie 5, none of the trinity machines are anything like orbitecs, plus all have been patented with the new technology, so that statement is stupid as well as a lie.

Lie 6, orbitec machines are archaic, I have a cx 17, I know, runs good cleans the same as your eco 17 but so old world.

I keep seeing you say you stopped other manufacturers from "ripping" off people. That is quite slanderous being they did the work, they testing and developed, you copy and make cheap stuff, pretty much like all mytee stuff. All those manufacturers brought forward machines that could replace super expensive truckmounts, clean much more carpet an hour and make the customers much better off then they were. You seemed to bypass all the expense of research and development and made a cheap machine and them slam the originals as ripping off people? I think you should consider that if you put all of them out of business there would never be any more advancement in the orbital world and you would just be the only one making money, that sir would not help cleaners to achieve more. I like all the orbitals, they all have their place, I guess to get it off my chest, your arrogance towards those the plowed the field for you to make a quick buck is really revealing.
For example trinities spider cleans several times faster than yours, at twice the price it is a far cheaper machine than you sell, is that ripping people off too? You might want to humble yourself and appreciate all those who went before you.
View attachment 77186

Can't answer for trinity or john g but seeing your track record on truth, I will try to contact him and find out if this statement is true or false.
Then why did they lower their prices as soon as Mytee came into the market?

Nov 13, 2017
Real Name
Michael Robinson
They cheapened their machines, but HOS still sells the orbot at 4500 and trinity still sells the spider at 4500 so they added cheap machines to compete I would guess, but they are all built in America with American products as well. But if you think your cheap machines are competitive in what they actually do, well, then it just shows you know very little about the oscillating machines you sell.
You are a master at making lemonade out of lemons though, seems you added a new grip handle that actually strengthens your handles that broke so often, I heard you added a reverse switch which sounds like a accessory but enables you to make sure the machine will turn the right direction because your advertising shows them moving both directions and different speeds of rotation until you added the switch.
I notice you didn't respond to all the lies you have told, never do you accept any responsibility for your actions, nor did you react to your arrogance being a problem concerning all those who actually brought this process to the industry.

I am done here, learned enough to know I will do business with more honorable people in this industry. I can see to you it is about the buck, your buck.
Thank you for the back and forth I learned plenty.
Good day sir.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
They cheapened their machines, but HOS still sells the orbot at 4500 and trinity still sells the spider at 4500 so they added cheap machines to compete I would guess, but they are all built in America with American products as well. But if you think your cheap machines are competitive in what they actually do, well, then it just shows you know very little about the oscillating machines you sell.
You are a master at making lemonade out of lemons though, seems you added a new grip handle that actually strengthens your handles that broke so often, I heard you added a reverse switch which sounds like a accessory but enables you to make sure the machine will turn the right direction because your advertising shows them moving both directions and different speeds of rotation until you added the switch.
I notice you didn't respond to all the lies you have told, never do you accept any responsibility for your actions, nor did you react to your arrogance being a problem concerning all those who actually brought this process to the industry.

I am done here, learned enough to know I will do business with more honorable people in this industry. I can see to you it is about the buck, your buck.
Thank you for the back and forth I learned plenty.
Good day sir.
You don’t know what you’re talking about. They lowered their prices on existing machines and I’m sure you know that. In some case just gave it a different name. You haven’t been honest since you started this discussion. Why you are so argumentative? If you don’t like Mytee that okay. Go buy from who ever you want. :) Be happy.

SukkaMouf

Apr 16, 2018
Real Name
Chris Kelley
This is good times... This is Chris Kelley, BTW. For some reason I can no longer log in with FB.

Anyway... I don't really care about the drama.

All I know is the Mytee is 140 pounds. I hope people will not just jump on the Mytee just because it's around $1700 less than the Spyder. You will hate... and I repeat hate... lugging that thing around. Trust me.

I like John and his operation, but trust me when I say I'd have no problem jumping ship to a new machine if it makes sense. Right now, it doesn't...

I personally like the looks of the Mytee, but, again, it's 140 pounds, so the look doesn't matter.

Also... it's only 20% faster than the other OP's out there? Man, my Spyder is at least twice as fast as my Orbot. Plus, it's only 107 pounds, so I can actually use it. The spyder has I think 75 pounds of head weight also, which seems A-OK with me.

All companies derive ideas from other companies and that's just the way it is. I'm pretty sure some people copied Henry Ford back in the day.

But still, the Syder is my baby. Its 11/16th orbit is even faster than the old 9/16th orbit and it's pretty light weight for what it does, which is scrub carpet very thoroughly and very quickly.

If your operation can't spend an extra $1700-$1800 for what is, in my opinion, a better machine (plus it won't kill your back), then perhaps you should reconsider your career path.

Now I gotta go pee...

Mar 24, 2018
Real Name
Dave Miller
Pardon for my newbie questions, but when the claim is it cleans xx% faster, does that mean it spins that much faster or is able to cover much more territory? couldn't you do that with any machine, just pull/push or go side to side faster? Tks.

SukkaMouf

Apr 16, 2018
Real Name
Chris Kelley
Good question. On any OP machine there comes a point where the machine either isn't moving faster enough, not powerful enough, or both, to push any faster.

For instance, the little Oreck Orbiter is a great little tool, but since it doesn't have much torque, you just can't move it very fast at all. IT you try, it bogs down and you can actually burn out the motor.

So, the machine needs enough torque (motor) so you can push it faster. When the orbit it larger (Trinity & Apparently the new Mytee) you can push it even faster because the pad driver is moving so much faster.

Hope that makes sense even though it probably doesn't

Jun 28, 2008
canada
Real Name
zack zia
Business Location
United States
I also thought that Clark from Orbitec was the first for OP, Meet him years ago and visited his place. Very smart man.
clark must be very smart but not interested in business because I am still for his email
in regards of buying there orbitec

Nov 13, 2017
Real Name
Michael Robinson
No Clark came way later, although he did build square towel machines. John and gerald geurkink started in 1974 way before the others, the only one before that was that little machine argo and com. used to make, I think it was the argonaut.
Clark has a habit of saying a lot of things he even claimed he made 3/8 orbits which he didn't even learn about until long after carpet care systems had their conquerors out there. Like a decade or so.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
This reminds me of the days on cleanfax and ics forums when John Geurkink stood his grounds bringing pad cap cleaning to the forums. He would take a beating with his method compared with my truckmount is bigger, hotter, than your rag cleaner. crowd.
Today im mostly encapping and luving it. There will always be copy cat companys.

SukkaMouf

Apr 16, 2018
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I own the eco 13 half hp model and couldn't be more satisfied. I only use it for residential but it's way faster and more effective than my 175. It has never come close to bogging down in fact my 175 dims the lights quite often when it starts up. This one doesn't.
If that 1/2 HP motor was strapped to a bigger pad driver, you’d have some serious problems. The 13 inch driver is the only reason the small motor works.

I’ve been thinking about a smaller OP for residential, but I really like the larger, faster orbits.

Oreck says their pro model is a 1/2 HP motor but I doubt if it your Mytee isn’t bogging down at all. The Oreck does unless it’s moved relatively slowly.

SukkaMouf

Apr 16, 2018
Real Name
Chris Kelley
Oh and does anyone really care who did what first? I think we should be motivating these companies to make better products at fair prices.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
If that 1/2 HP motor was strapped to a bigger pad driver, you’d have some serious problems. The 13 inch driver is the only reason the small motor works.

I’ve been thinking about a smaller OP for residential, but I really like the larger, faster orbits.

Oreck says their pro model is a 1/2 HP motor but I doubt if it your Mytee isn’t bogging down at all. The Oreck does unless it’s moved relatively slowly.
I don't have a problem with that I use a 17.5 inch pad and it works flawlessly. I would not want a heavier motor for my purpose. Mine has never bogged but I wouldn't put weights on it.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
1249 bucks shipping and tax included for this thing is a steal. This is my first full size OP machine. I've never used one outside of my oreck orbiter. I've only had it for about 4 months but it gets a perfect score by me for residential work because of it's lightweight nature. I wondered about the hp before I bought it, it hasn't struggled once and I use it on most jobs as a post bonnet process over HWE or encap as well with my crb.https://www.mytee.com/products/eco-13-ex-orbital/
GOPR0215.JPG

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States

That's the bottom of my machine. My oreck is the XL pro model and it doesn't come close to this one in power. I use my oreck for stairs and that's about it.
2018-04-03 09.19.09.jpg

2017-12-16 11.23.19.jpg

SukkaMouf

Apr 16, 2018
Real Name
Chris Kelley
Oh, you meant you use a 17 inch pad. That makes more sense. I thought you meant you use a 17 inch pad driver. That makes all the difference. The weight of the head is only on the pad driver and the only really cleaning is being performed on the pad that’s under the driver.