NEW Mytee ECO 1.5 HP coming in 2 weeks..What!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
80 rotations plus 25% would equal 100 rotations. If the stroke was changed wouldn't the number of oscillations per minute also change? Or is the bigger motor spinning at a faster RPM.
What does the cleaning? The oscillations or the rotations? Just curious, as I'm a rotary guy.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
80 rotations plus 25% would equal 100 rotations. If the stroke was changed wouldn't the number of oscillations per minute also change? Or is the bigger motor spinning at a faster RPM.
What does the cleaning? The oscillations or the rotations? Just curious, as I'm a rotary guy.
No the orbit only become larger, the quantity does not increase.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I could see the extra hp helping. More horsepower is never a bad thing. I don't like the chrome. It's not a hot rod. The larger oscillations sound like a good thing.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
I could see the extra hp helping. More horsepower is never a bad thing. I don't like the chrome. It's not a hot rod. The larger oscillations sound like a good thing.
Yes that extra 1/2 HP makes a big difference. Thank you for your comment on the chrome motor. I never thought if it being like a hot rod, even though is it pretty fast.
Most did it from my perspective that it would be easier to keep clean and sanitary looking. That’s one of the reasons for the stainless steel deck too. I appreciate your perspective. Thanks.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Sounds like you are trying to copy what the trinity company has been doing for years.
Really. What model do they have that a 1.5 HP with chemical injection? Do they make a grout brush with the Star Lok quick change pad driver system? Besides bar bell weights do they have an integrated weight system? It’s cool if you like trinity but why didn’t you just say that from the beginning. I thought you were sincere in your question. Now I can see where you’re coming from.

Nov 13, 2017
Real Name
Michael Robinson
I am sincere, you seem to promote like you are the first at this and that, yet I have these same item on other machines for other manufacturers. I see you added 9/16 orbit, that was a trinity thing for years. I know they have had 1.5 hp machines for years, eraser, padman etc. They have a weight system and always have had, who cares about if you have a star lock whatever... they have had grout brushes for decades, so has orbot, orbitec, challenger etc. Orbot has the "intergrated" weight system, has for years, putting a second jug on a handle doesn't seem too innovative either.
Keep watching orbot, challenger, trinity and orbitec and "YOU" LOL, can come up with a lot of "NEW lol ideas. I have owned and used all the above manufacturers machines, including have a ECO 17, they all clean. Just seems trying to use others idea seems to be your only strongsuit.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
I am sincere, you seem to promote like you are the first at this and that, yet I have these same item on other machines for other manufacturers. I see you added 9/16 orbit, that was a trinity thing for years. I know they have had 1.5 hp machines for years, eraser, padman etc. They have a weight system and always have had, who cares about if you have a star lock whatever... they have had grout brushes for decades, so has orbot, orbitec, challenger etc. Orbot has the "intergrated" weight system, has for years, putting a second jug on a handle doesn't seem too innovative either.
Keep watching orbot, challenger, trinity and orbitec and "YOU" LOL, can come up with a lot of "NEW lol ideas. I have owned and used all the above manufacturers machines, including have a ECO 17, they all clean. Just seems trying to use others idea seems to be your only strongsuit.
Everything trinity and orbot has was learned from Orbitec. That fact doesn’t seem to bother you. Mytee builds quality machines at a great prices. But answer this question. What model does trinity builds that has a 1.5 HP motor. You can’t point to one because they don’t. That’s a fact. And we are patenting the Star Lok System because it’s unique in the market. Now your free to use trinity and if that’s your choice in machines try to be happy. No one is forcing you to buy anything but the one you like. But if it bothers you that Mytee is in the marketing competing with the other manufactures well that just too bad. You may want to just go pound some sand.

Nov 13, 2017
Real Name
Michael Robinson
Mr. LaBarbara, do you READ the posts before you respond? I know trinity has at least two machines that have and HAVE HAD 1.5 motors for years. The eraser from years past has 1.5 hp and the padman they have now has 1.5 hp. The idea orbot or trinity derived from orbitec is funny, flat false, but funny. You might want to read up on your orbital history before making such ridiculous claims.
"But answer this question. What model does trinity builds that has a 1.5 HP motor. You can’t point to one because they don’t. That’s a fact. "
Those machines below are ALL 1.5 HP machines, Don has two of the older eracers and two of the padmen.. So much for your facts.
26219104_550451285316290_6087714423391837915_n.jpg

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Mr. LaBarbara, do you READ the posts before you respond? I know trinity has at least two machines that have and HAVE HAD 1.5 motors for years. The eraser from years past has 1.5 hp and the padman they have now has 1.5 hp. The idea orbot or trinity derived from orbitec is funny, flat false, but funny. You might want to read up on your orbital history before making such ridiculous claims.
"But answer this question. What model does trinity builds that has a 1.5 HP motor. You can’t point to one because they don’t. That’s a fact. "
Those machines below are ALL 1.5 HP machines, Don has two of the older eracers and two of the padmen.. So much for your facts. View attachment 77169

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Those are $8000.00 overpriced 2 hp 3 phase machines that use inverters and self-destruct. Trinity bought their machines from Orbitec for years than took their designs and started their own company. But I’m sure you knew that.

Nov 13, 2017
Real Name
Michael Robinson
Mr. LaBarbara, Orbitec built machines for carpet care systems for a couple of years, carpet care systems built and sold oscillating machines for decades before that, you might ask trinity or orbot to give you a lesson in history, you seem to know so little of what you are talking about. BTW padman machines are 5995.00 not 8k like you say, plus if I am correct they also run at up to 3700rpm's, know of no troubles with them either. Carpet care systems came out with 3/8 orbit long before they showed orbitec how to do it, the conqueror machines were all 3/8, orbitec never had one until they were showed how to build them for john g. They advertised 40% more oscillation for years before all other manufacturers went to it, oddly enough after saying for years that it made no difference.
I doubt their usa motors with usa invertors are self destructing, they are not cheap china motors.
Oh, the conqueror machines were in response to a exemployee of carpet care systems building a machine called the challenger. Orbot first copied almost exactly the old blue machine that carpet care systems sold for decades before the conquerors. Obitec built the square towel machine and didn't come along until many years later. Then HOS built the vento, then the orbot.
In fact I believe Tom Hruby bought the company started by john gs uncle and sold by his son in law.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Mr. LaBarbara, Orbitec built machines for carpet care systems for a couple of years, carpet care systems built and sold oscillating machines for decades before that, you might ask trinity or orbot to give you a lesson in history, you seem to know so little of what you are talking about. BTW padman machines are 5995.00 not 8k like you say, plus if I am correct they also run at up to 3700rpm's, know of no troubles with them either. Carpet care systems came out with 3/8 orbit long before they showed orbitec how to do it, the conqueror machines were all 3/8, orbitec never had one until they were showed how to build them for john g. They advertised 40% more oscillation for years before all other manufacturers went to it, oddly enough after saying for years that it made no difference.
I doubt their usa motors with usa invertors are self destructing, they are not cheap china motors.
Oh, the conqueror machines were in response to a exemployee of carpet care systems building a machine called the challenger. Orbot first copied almost exactly the old blue machine that carpet care systems sold for decades before the conquerors. Obitec built the square towel machine and didn't come along until many years later. Then HOS built the vento, then the orbot.
In fact I believe Tom Hruby bought the company started by john gs uncle and sold by his son in law.
Well I guess it all in who you talk to. Obviously you’ve got John G’s version. Personally. I don’t care who did what or who did it first.
Mytee is here to stay and we will keep improving our product. And keeping our prices low so that those who want a quality machine can afford to buy the ECO. I know you like to imply that Mytee’s motors come from China. Your complaint regarding us has jumped from one thing to another. The fact is they come from the same Leeson plant, in Indiana, as others. John G said I infringed on his patent until he got a letter from my attorney. He has since back peddled on that. Very wise of him. Mytee coming into the orbital scene in the last couple of years has had a very interesting effect on the industry. All the manufacturers have scurrying to make new models to compete with us. That has been very good for those who want to use orbitals. We forced them to stop ripping people off with their ridiculously high prices. Many like our products. Evident you don’t. :) that’s okay. I just want you to be happy.

Nov 13, 2017
Real Name
Michael Robinson
You challenged his patent and lost your bid, I saw that paperwork, of course mytee has attacked many patents of those who innovate so they can sell the cheap machines.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
You challenged his patent and lost your bid, I saw that paperwork, of course mytee has attacked many patents of those who innovate so they can sell the cheap machines.
You only saw what he showed you. The patent office declined our request to review his patent. That’s all. We didn’t loose anything. I guess he failed to show you the letter he got from my attorney for his comments that I infringed his patent. He won’t publicly say Mytee or I infringed his patent again. The fact is Mytee never infringed his patent. He’s just angry he has more serious competition. It’s sad.