New Logo/Slogan - Give me some feedback please. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New Logo/Slogan - Give me some feedback please.

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by Jay@TITAN, Sep 14, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Jay@TITAN

Jay@TITAN Active Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Male
    Owner Operator
    Long Beach
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, here is a logo concept I am considering using for my new company along with several slogans. what do you think and what slogan stands out the most to you? Any feedback is very much appreciated!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Swani21

Swani21 Active Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -0
    I like it and think you should use the whole thing as is!

3. Ken Raddon

Ken Raddon Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Male
    Owner/Operator
    UT
    Ratings:
    +1,434 / 8 / -0
    Sounds/looks like a pressure washers logo and slogans. If it doesn't say carpet cleaning don't expect your customers to make the leap from "steam cleaning" to "carpet cleaning." We all know what that means but your customers don't and truthfully they don't care.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Scott W

Scott W Preferred Vendor
    Premium VIP

Feb 14, 2006
    Technical support Bridgepoint
    West Jordan, UT
    Ratings:
    +10,448 / 11 / -1
    I like the logo. I would lose the "Steam." Some folks don't like steam. It also limits you if you ever add other services or types of equipment. Most of your customers will want clean carpet (or other surfaces). They won't care as much about your equipment or how you get it clean.

Just "Cleaning" should give folks the idea. with no limits. The balance of the ad can explain what you do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pinosan

Premium VIP

Nov 22, 2011
    Male
    Owner/operator Carpet cleaning Tech
    California
    Ratings:
    +8,111 / 43 / -0
    how can you prove "the new generation" thing

for that you need factual evidence.

6. Jay@TITAN

Jay@TITAN Active Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Male
    Owner Operator
    Long Beach
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it. I am considering alternatives to steam cleaning, however, in my 10 years in the industry, the number one problem I saw with the words "carpet cleaning" in a companies name was how it mislead customers to think that's all we did. I couldn't tell you how many people were shocked the companies I worked for cleaned wood, tile and grout, upholstery and VCT. My thought was to use the words "Steam Cleaning" to open the minds of those who look at the name. even tho we don't actually steam clean carpets, the consumer has been trained to think we do because of the steam that comes from our wands while we clean. I think Stanley Steemer has a lot to do with that. I'm almost trying to use their marketing and name to my advantage.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've had people walk up to me at my van and ask me "what kind of cleaning method is this" at first id always say "Hot Water Extraction" and those people would look at me like I was talking another language.. after a while I tried saying "It's Steam Cleaning" and right away I got "Oh, that's awesome" or "Oh, that's what those machines look like" for this reason I feel like when someone reads Steam Cleaning they can expect we steam clean carpet, tile, upholstery etc..

of course, it will be stated on my van that we provide all these services but id like it to be a thought when just reading the name. none the less, I'd still consider alternatives but I feel strongly for the steam cleaning.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jay@TITAN

Jay@TITAN Active Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Male
    Owner Operator
    Long Beach
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    #7 Jay@TITAN, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    here is a version without the two tone T.

[​IMG]

and another version with the letters ITAN made a little larger to match the T Icon.

[​IMG]

8. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,529 / 131 / -0
    Regular T looks best.

Funny thing is if you type " B Coffee " you get this in Google search.

[​IMG]

Only time you need something strange looking in letters is when you going nation wide and trade mark that funny looking letter, icon or word.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...