Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Even the best up at bat, does not always hit home runs...Just back what you sell, and then stand by the people that have believed in your company.
I still haven't heard that TMF is having these same problems ( the silence ) is deafening.

I have no doubt Rob will back the product he sells, and I aim to prove it...lol

No " purchaser " should have to modify what they buy...for that product to work as advertised

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Even the best up at bat, does not always hit home runs...Just back what you sell, and then stand by the people that have believed in your company.
I still haven't heard that TMF is having these same problems ( the silence ) is deafening.

I have no doubt Rob will back the product he sells, and I aim to prove it...lol

No " purchaser " should have to modify what they buy...for that product to work as advertised

I back what I sell but the warranty is from the manufacturer.

Reactions: admin

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I trusted the manufacturer who said he improved the models. They worked great at first then had the leak issue. I have been on him strongly to step up and addressed it. I have no idea what that means or has to do with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I trusted the manufacturer who said he improved the models. They worked great at first then had the leak issue. I have been on him strongly to step up and addressed it. But he said he hates Trump. I have no idea what that means or has to do with us.
All BS aside...Did he really say that to you?

Reactions: Luky

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
All BS aside...Did he really say that to you?

I remember vaguely something someone said. So I sent him a message to try and verify. And I have been giving him hell behind scenes to step up. He says he has a repair warranty center in US.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
but like questioned above?

has your crew had any issues eith the ones you said all of them used??

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
but like questioned above?

has your crew had any issues eith the ones you said all of them used??

They seem to leak but they have modded them since. Any particular problems want addressed?

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Rob...I feel you are a straight up kinda guy ( a little cocky ) but still..a straight up guy...You sell this, " you are the sub-contactor "...you make money from this?...That being said...When I sub-contact some one...I have to back that...( that's why I should make money )...Please don't fall back on the " manufacture to back the product...( even though he should )..

Five Star man...It's time to shine.
I asked the question. Mike asked the question...maybe in the future, it's time to answer the question.
Your court...

Listen... I have no grudge...No history with you or your company...other than your chemicals,( as they be ) are kick ass...Your G M is ground breaking ( I hope that chemist ) is paid well ..lol
but please don't drop us because you have made more money than you ever thought you could.

I get it...I really do...but some of us get...and some of us stand...I feel you are a " stand guy "...prove me wrong.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob...I feel you are a straight up kinda guy ( a little cocky ) but still..a straight up guy...You sell this, " you are the sub-contactor "...you make money from this?...That being said...When I sub-contact some one...I have to back that...( that's why I should make money )...Please don't fall back on the " manufacture to back the product...( even though he should )..

Five Star man...It's time to shine.
I asked the question. Mike asked the question...maybe in the future, it's time to answer the question.
Your court...

Listen... I have no grudge...No history with you or your company...other than your chemicals,( as they be ) are kick ass...Your G M is ground breaking ( I hope that chemist ) is paid well ..lol
but please don't drop us because you have made more money than you ever thought you could.

I get it...I really do...but some of us get...and some of us stand...I feel you are a " stand guy "...prove me wrong.

I’m fighting behind the scenes. However a a small company I can only afford to absorb so much. The manufacturer has to step up and if he doesn’t I’ll put him on blast like he has never seen. Give me some time to get it resolved. And did that video help?

Reactions: admin

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I’m fighting behind the scenes. However a a small company I can only afford to absorb so much. The manufacturer has to step up and if he doesn’t I’ll put him on blast like he has never seen. Give me some time to get it resolved. And did that video help?

lol that's a cop out Rob

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
you boast a 400% increase or somewheres close to that and not back your product you married yourself and tmf too it by promoting so.

then obviously your guys hav had issues with it then your mum about it.

kinda sad imo

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
lol that's a cop out Rob

If I was doing nothing I would agree. I asked for time and patience. Question for all, has everyone gone through the manufacturer’s warranty channel?

“Having problems with your IPS Pro V7 or Guard Jet Sprayer?
Please call 301-519-9274 or email [email protected] for direct support from the manufacturer”.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
I will back you...I feel you are what you say you are...You have my surpport.
Just come clean with us..Please don't leave me holding my shorts...lol
Mike...lets hold judgment till we see what he can do?...I understand his frustration...he said...It was the next coming of "spraying in heaven "...he was wrong ( oh my god )...he is shuffling to make it right.

If he is...what I think he is...He will 5 star this out of the club house.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What are the mods???

I will have my tech Brian make a video tomorrow or Tuesday as I’m not entirely sure. But I’ll get it done.

Reactions: Allied

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
you boast a 400% increase or somewheres close to that and not back your product you married yourself and tmf too it by promoting so.

then obviously your guys hav had issues with it then your mum about it.

kinda sad imo
True to a point. This is the 1st I seen this thread.

Chris Henry

Jul 20, 2017
Real Name
Bucky Rogers
Interesting thread to read here. I think it would be a good idea for TMF to have a sells discloser/disclaimer as a protection for future cases like this one. If push comes to shove, all the people who bought defective or poor performing products from a manufacturer that TMF distributes, could get together a class action lawsuit. TMF could be named in the legal case and all profits obtained could be reimbursed to said claimants.
Most stores (distributors) allow returns to circumvent this situation. They have an agreement with the manufacturer that keeps them safe.
These are growing pains for TMF. Just be careful in the future or all that you are building up can come crashing down.