New IPS Pro Sprayer | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New IPS Pro Sprayer

Feb 2, 2016
Real Name
John
I have been using the New IPS Pro Sprayer for about a month. A little over a week ago, my sprayer would not shut off properly. You have to disconnect the battery to get it to shut off. I have been trying to contact the company, but it gives me an error message when submitting the email. I have tried several times on several different devices. Same error message. There is no phone number to call.

Anyone know how to contact them?

Reactions: Joe cool

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
I thought I would post this here, in stead of a new thread, but this sprayer is not what I thought it would be...I contacted TMF and they said to call the number on my instruction manual...I did...and the message said..." will return my call in 24hrs...It's been a week...lol...It leakes like a sieve...where the mail connects to the " plastic " femal thread on the wand...bad set up for sure...plus it won't shut off unless you pull the trigger twice....This area of the unit was born to strip...I love the concept of this, but additional work needs to be done...Plus...Let's face it...If a recording says we will contact you in 24hrs...Maybe they should do it...lol

I can tell you right now...the buck stops with TMF....They sell it, they will back it...I will find out if that is true.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
yep i didnt think the "new & improved" would cut it either.

i got rid of mine original version almost as soon as i got it. wouldnt hold a prime and leaked within a week.

there was another thread and i believe some posts or the whole thread got deleted.

@ACP

Thunder865

Jun 15, 2018
Real Name
Thunder Warren
I bought one 2 weeks ago and it’s been leaking for a week. It won’t shut off until taking the battery out as well now. Sounds like a lot of the same problems for something that could of been cool.

Feb 2, 2016
Real Name
John
This is the number that was given to me for repair issues: Sunbright Supply 301.519.9274

The person I spoke with told me the wand is too heavy for the thread. She said they have been repairing by adding the purple plumbing stuff and then screwing it into the wand which will solve the problem. I have not tried it on mine as of yet because last week I was using the old sprayer, which I purchased some new batteries for when I got the new sprayer. Must say I like the old sprayer a lot when the batteries are new. My issues of the sprayer not shutting off went away. However, I have not been using it regularly now. When I asked Sunbright about that, she said there is a circuit board in the sprayer. They had only replaced one, but sounds like that might change.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Buy a Worx 3 times cheaper .
Mine was in service today and for over a year its been terrific . .
Quit dreaming of Mercedes with chrome rims .
Yup...I should know better...but i got caught up in the new IPS hype and got one. The extension wand is poo-poo...the spray jets leak...you have to double tap the trigger to stop spraying.

I am still partial to it for deo and upholstrey tho.

Live and learn.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Yes...I can only imagine what the old version was like...I haven't had the battery issue ( yet )...This concept is a good one, they just have to make it better, and back the older versions they sell.

I babied this from the get go...I can not believe that any one who has been using the new version, and on multiple vans, hasn't had these issues.

Rob...Haven't your people been having this issue?