New , Hello everyone!

Cali Cleaning

Mar 5, 2017
Real Name
Eliran
Hello there.
i'm new on this group , if to be honest if following on this forum for a couple weeks and learning a lot !
its look like you have here a professional group and i hope to fit in it :)
im new business in California , having a portable ninja machina.

im looking now for my new tool , carpet cleaning buffer .
what are you reccomend to me guys ?
thanks a lot and nice to meet you all.
Ben from Cali Cleaning .

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Welcome to TMF. You would be surprised how many follow us for weeks, months and years studying the forum before engaging. I get emails, phone calls and pm's to that effect almost daily. It's a great resource and wish I had it when I started. Good luck to you.

Now as to buffer or pre agitation, I recommend a 13-17" buffer with white pad for medium to heavy soil and a red pad for heavy soil. Don't sit still and keep moving to avoid tip bloom. If you can swing more money get a 15" CRB. I carry those if you want one. PM me for pricing. Have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Hello there.
i'm new on this group , if to be honest if following on this forum for a couple weeks and learning a lot !
its look like you have here a professional group and i hope to fit in it :)
im new business in California , having a portable ninja machina.

im looking now for my new tool , carpet cleaning buffer .
what are you reccomend to me guys ?
thanks a lot and nice to meet you all.
Ben from Cali Cleaning .

Please understand though that learning how to use a 175 floor machine on carpet takes a very long time to master. Especially if you plan on using a shampoo tank. You need to understand that in order to NOT streak a carpet with it, (using a shampoo in tank) you'll need to go up half brush on the dry scrub and then down half brush on the wet scrub along with learning the timing of the gravity feed, fluid release valve. I've taught many, many people how to use this machine, but it does take time. I've seen countless people smash it into walls and break mirrors and such with them, along with letting the machine get away from them. You'll need to learn how to control the machine, not the machine control you. The key is to always keep the machine directly in front of you with the handle being in a comfortably controlled position for YOU. Usually waist high. In time you'll be able to run with it using only two fingers and never touch a wall.

Time and practise grasshopper. Time and practise.

Now, if you want an EASY and affordable machine to use I suggest an Oreck Orbiter. Zero torque and so easy to use a caveman can do it. Many of us here have one.....or two. (y)

Reactions: burbuja2