New Equipment Purchase | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New Equipment Purchase

greg59

Dec 3, 2019
Real Name
Gregory Ritter
New member here and wanted to say have been getting a lot of good information from the many posters and their informative comments. So thought I would just share some FYI about a piece of new equipment I recently made. Have been cleaning carpet since 1980, and currently have a number of different pieces, but have been doing VLM for years. Have owned John G's machines for a while, but have been recently looking at the Orbot Vibe, or at least wanting too. So, wanting some more information, like a nearby distributor here in Pennsylvania, tried going thru Orbots company website requesting that info, what did I find? Some of the links didn't work, but did manage to find an email, No Reply, next, called the company phone number, no person answered, however left message of my request. No Reply! I think I was impressed by the looks of the machine. You know, all looks, no brains! Next, I called Victoria at Trinity Renewal, sometimes I used to talk to John or Patty, but thats been a few years ago, she of course answered the phone personally, and like usual gave me good advice, and suggestions, I think thats called customer service, immediate! They were having a good Black Friday deal on the Phoenix, my most recent machine had been the Trinity Profit, perhaps 10 years or so ago, Well, who do you think I decided to purchase from? Trinity Renewal. Have had few to any problems with the earlier machines that I've had, for me they do great with the mostly residential customers I have, but have been impressed with the work they also do with my commercial customers, and am confident that the newer, faster and of course a bit more expensive piece of equipment will no doubt be the last machine I will need to own. And of course nice to see the variety of equipment that is available to us today. In my own business, customer service brings customers back, gets future referrals, doesn't matter how small the job, and I continue to find that to be true with the service I receive from places like Trinity Renewal, keep up the good work.

Reactions: MikeGaure

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The Orbot Vibe is sold through dealers like outspends and little to no sales come from corporate anymore. The fit, finish and durability can’t be beat. It’s also more maneuverable, easier to use and has removable weights for ease of transport and work on variable fibers and floor types.

Buy here...

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Trinity is a good company and there are other dist. that sell the vibe TMF Excellent supply Magic wand co. to name a few.I also have the freedom the grumpy and they are good machines . I have the sprayborg and luv the vibe today thats my go to machine.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Trinity is a good company and there are other dist. that sell the vibe TMF Excellent supply Magic wand co. to name a few.I also have the freedom the grumpy and they are good machines . I have the sprayborg and luv the vibe today thats my go to machine.
The advantage of buying with us is a free 299.00 course, a complete chemical package and knowing TMF gives back to Autism charity. Plus we help cleaners in need from natural disasters/fires/thefts.

Reactions: george8585

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Vibe is an awsome machine getting rdy to use it right now

The hourly rates and profits with it are insane compared to hwe
How would you rate the results from Orbot Vibe encap compared crb encap on commercial?

Same
Better
Far Superior

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
if your cleaning is scrubbing in the encap and leaving the extraction for some one else then 100% encap the crb will do . If your cleaning is scrubbing in the encap and padding for extraction the vibe will perform Far Superior . Pad capping #1

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Rob ... I needed a new 10'' CRB so I bought it from TMF Store and you also get a free VLM Training Course with it. Thanks to Robyn getting me set up, I got to watch it today. It was very good and very thorough. I enjoyed it.

TMF has excellent customer service !!! Thank You Robyn

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I take my sprayer off the SprayBorg and it makes it so much easier to use in residential. It's lighter and easier getting up and down steps, lifting into the van, and getting into tighter areas.

When I do commercial I put the sprayer back on. I love that SprayBorg especially since I got the red bristle driver. It's much more aggressive, and digs deeper with the red bristle driver.

I have a Trinity Freedom also, and it's a POS in my opinion. It's too big, too heavy, it will pop 15 amp breakers, it tears up bonnets, it's too damn violent. Using speed 2 doesn't help much. I wasted $2495.00 on that POS.
When I first got it I used it on a vacant 3rd floor apartment. The walls and floor was shaking. I guess nobody below on the 2nd floor was home because if they were they would have called the police. It's unusable for residential but ok for most commercial with 20 amp.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACP and rob allen

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
I bought two Orbot Vibes from TMF and they both work very well. I have had one over a year and the other one about 5 months. Also, you get a bonus of some chemical credit. I have bought some Agiclean Fiber pads from them, and they work well. I am going to try the Neptune Fiber pads soon and see how those perform.

Reactions: rob allen

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Right they’re sold through other dealers but that doesn’t excuse their zero response imo

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
if your cleaning is scrubbing in the encap and leaving the extraction for some one else then 100% encap the crb will do . If your cleaning is scrubbing in the encap and padding for extraction the vibe will perform Far Superior . Pad capping #1
Peter , how Ironman run under Sprayborg or Vibe ? I have a bristle pad driver under Sprayborg
Thank you

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I use the Ironman pads and they extract and hold alot of soil.I also use glad and microfiber pads. commercial i will use microfiber pads and residential i will use glad pads and trash areas i will use glad pads after a good brush scrubbing.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Here is a picture of my SprayBorg without the sprayer/jug on it. It takes about 10 minutes to take off or put back on. It's much easier using it this way for residential.

With the red bristle driver making it more aggressive I don't usually add weights. I've had it for 6 years with no problems.

I prespray and then scrub with a CRB and then extract with cotton bonnets on the SprayBorg or Challenger or Mytee Eco Lite 13.

downsized_1206191321.jpg

Reactions: alexus

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I’ll stick with my 3 Cimex machines. Money makers.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
With out the tank it does look lighter I run 2 weight plates on each side on the sprayborg and vibe.I just feel i get a better clean with 1 pass and quicker extraction.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
so you guys are encaping residential?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I bought a new Cimex about 5 years ago. Used it one time in a Church Sanctuary and then sold it. Put it on craigslist and it sold in 2 days. I lost 500 bucks.