New Custom Spotter Botttles . . . . Check it OUT ! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New Custom Spotter Botttles . . . . Check it OUT !

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
I have been working on updating my custom spotter bottle program. I had tried the "big boy" suppliers a couple of years ago and was not satisfied. Bottle is too small and limited area to print my company information. And they would only print my information in one set type style, now that did not seem "custom" to me at all.

Here is what I am doing:
Cost per ready for customer bottle $1.10 including shipping of supplies to me.
12oz bottles with disc lid (8oz seemed too small 16oz seemed to large)
http://www.freundcontainer.com/narrow-mouth-bullet-plastic-bottles/p/3572B09-BWHT/
Label designed & printed by Phillip Newell - May do a larger label next time since I am using the larger bottle. It will provide more area for customization.
Filled with encap green from Vac Away.

Photo is from left to right; My old spotter bottle, another 8oz bottle, my new bottles.

Overall I am happy with these new bottles and I am excited to start presenting them to customers. The cost is reasonable, about the same as nicer leave behinds, pens, custom magnets, etc.

Attachments

tony k

May 24, 2012
Real Name
tony
Do you have a link to phillip newell?? I'm interested:D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: Windy City Steam

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
Harry, you got it going on! Like that bottle. :)

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I have been working on updating my custom spotter bottle program. I had tried the "big boy" suppliers a couple of years ago and was not satisfied. Bottle is too small and limited area to print my company information. And they would only print my information in one set type style, now that did not seem "custom" to me at all.

Here is what I am doing:
http://www.freundcontainer.com/narrow-mouth-bullet-plastic-bottles/p/3572B09-BWHT/
Label designed & printed by Phillip Newell - May do a larger label next time since I am using the larger bottle. It will provide more area for customization.

Photo is from left to right; My old spotter bottle, another 8oz bottle, my new bottles.

Overall I am happy with these new bottles and I am excited to start presenting them to customers. The cost is reasonable, about the same as nicer leave behinds, pens, custom magnets, etc.
Filling these things yourself? No money in that Bro! Some point it will cost you a trade off of labor on the wand! At which point..that will make ZERO SENSE!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That's a FACT JACK! Welcome Home Rob!..Is that Glitter I see on your Toupee?
Good to be back…I think. Cold weather stinks though. I missed a 10" snow storm here that is about as rare as you being speechless. :)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Here is what I am doing:

I like them John. I like the 12oz idea that is why I chose that size too. Now I had a professional graphic designer make my labels bright and cheerful but either work. I actually like your name "Stain Release". The important thing is that we utilize such a great tool to stay as top of mind go to cleaners. We have passed out over 10,000 free bottles in our area. Clients love them! Here is a copy of my label.

http://cleaningsupplies.mybigcommerce.com/premium-spotter-w-custom-label-design/

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Correction. I meant 50,000 spotters.