New commercial van by Dodge Ram. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New commercial van by Dodge Ram.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
This thing looks sweet. The compact exterior and drivability of a minivan but has great space and weight capacity.

Great mpg and amazing creature comforts.

I could see myself going this route with a etm.

Check it out!

link not valid

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: admin

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
FUEL EFFICIENCY & MAINTENANCECount on Ram C/V to be kind to your bottom line with 17 city / 25 hwy mpg rating+. Combined with the 20-gallon fuel tank, you'll go 500 highway miles between fill-ups+. At the heart of Ram C/V is its award-winning 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine, delivering both great mileage and power with 283 horses. To extend uptime and vehicle life, an extended maintenance schedule including plugs and fluids makes life easier. Learn more about Ram C/V MPG & Maintenance

CAPABILITYNot only does Ram C/V make cargo more accessible, it lets you access more cargo. With 144.4 cubic feet and enough width to easily load flat 4x8 materials, space is as cavernous as it is versatile. Go with the smooth, aluminum load floor that's standard or opt for the available flat floor with built-in storage bin access. Towing is just one more of Ram C/V's strengths with a maximum capacity up to 3,600 pounds+. Learn more about Ram C/V Capability

your good sons

Apr 11, 2011
Real Name
bye
Business Location
United States
They were making this as a Dodge a good 6-7 years. I looked at one with 150,000 miles and the driver probably smoked 50,000 cigarettes in it. Was not sure what the original color was. Headliner was brown. It was a 2006 IIRC

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
They were making this as a Dodge a good 6-7 years. I looked at one with 150,000 miles and the driver probably smoked 50,000 cigarettes in it. Was not sure what the original color was. Headliner was brown. It was a 2006 IIRC
I don't understand what your saying?

I know the caravan has been available for years but this thing is made for weight and the back seems to built for rugged work.

your good sons

Apr 11, 2011
Real Name
bye
Business Location
United States
There was a C/V version with no back seats and a bulkhead behind front seats.

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
I heard yesterday from my Ford dealer ,that Ford coming out with a full size front wheel drive van..Something like the Transit but big as E250.

Reactions: Lars

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Fords are looking like euro trash

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
There was a C/V version with no back seats and a bulkhead behind front seats.
I didn't realize that.

But it still looks like they weren't really beefed up as much as this one will be.

your good sons

Apr 11, 2011
Real Name
bye
Business Location
United States
A lot of Fords ARE euro trash. They call it global platforms, streamline production.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Why an ETM? Just throw in a smaller TM...
I would only do an etm if i could have it self contained power without the use of a gas generator.

Like the aurora system or one that i think i can design myself.

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
dodge grand caravan discontinued there line of minivans dont no why sense there the best sellers in the industry

bob519

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
Real Name
bob
Business Location
Canada
I didn't realize that.

But it still looks like they weren't really beefed up as much as this one will be.
Yes they are much improved . We built 300 cargo vans a day. If anyone wants new I can check into discounts.