NEW CLASSES Scheduled.....and last chance for EPA Lead class! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

NEW CLASSES Scheduled.....and last chance for EPA Lead class!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Just received an email from my good friends Bruce & Joanna DeLoatch, they are hosting some killer classes that you don't want to miss out on. Look below for more information:

This is the last chance to get into the EPA Lead RRP class this Friday, April 8th.....Some of my students are still unaware that this IS a required certification from EPA. In a nutshell... if you are 'disturbing more than 6ft in a home or child occupied structure built before 1978, then YOU MUST be certified by EPA. Think about your jobs. Yes, removing baseboards counts. Removing sheetrock counts. Removing trim counts. This class gets you that certification. The EPA fines are $37,500 for violation. Read more or register now....

Good news........

We have a new look to our website and we'll be constantly adding new things such as videos and pics to it. Also, we've added a secure 'store' that will automatically process payments and send you confirmations as well. Bear with me if you come across any glitches..... :)

See our new classes now......

Let me know if you have any questions. I am always happy to help!

Thanks!!

Joanna DeLoatch