New 570 apex | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

New 570 apex

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I prefer the older prochem style machines. They just look more professional in my opinion.

I have two Apex truck mounts and I love them. I might buy an Everest next. I hope they don't discontinue that as well because I think it's much better than the 870
I agree I would buy the prochem everest before it changed to the 870. I just liked the gray solid look. Not really a fan of the blue LED looks to much like a custom speaker box for subwoofers or something.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Why is that Colorado? The price point is assuming it will last you 10 years minimum.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
The big 3 now big 2 are at least 50-100% more than custom made TM in their class....
but they offer distributor warranty that is priceless in our industry.....as long as you are close to a distributor and they arent 2 weeks out to work on it......

this is why they can charge what they charge ......

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
It's all perspective as well - an O/O can take time to fix his own truck if it's simple like a Judson etc and not lose much money. These bigger multi-million $$$ companies would rather drop it off at Jon-Don and keep moving the other trucks.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ive built several large liquid cooled truckmounts over the years, the guys saying the truckmounts are over priced and the manufacturer is gouging us needs to sit down and put a pen to paper.
Dont just price the main components wich those aren't cheap in their own right, complete new running 50 to 60 hp motor with shaft and radiator is prob 6 to 8 grand new large blower 2500 to 3000, cat or emperor pump 600 clutch 250, compact silencer 300. Wiring, frame, powdercoating, nut and bolts, regulator, high and low pressure hoses, heat exchangers, labor to assemble. Then there's money in there so they can warranty it if it messes up. Shit adds up guys, then they are also in business to make money so add some profit on top and your at what they charge

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
As a reference i just finished my hulk machine grade 8 nuts and bolts and high pressure hoses alone were over 500