Featured - Never Seen Before In Water Damage Industry. A COMPLETE PHONE TRAINING COURSE | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Featured Featured Never Seen Before In Water Damage Industry. A COMPLETE PHONE TRAINING COURSE

Discussion in 'Water Damage, Fire & Mold Restoration' started by admin, Oct 31, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. admin

Staff Member Administrator

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,810 / 11 / -0
    800X600-1.jpg

GREGG'S ONLINE CALL CONVERSION COURSE INCLUDES:

• 1 HOUR WITH GREGG TO GET YOU STARTED
    • 13 STRATEGIES BROKEN DOWN INTO BITE SIZE PIECES.
    • 30 OF GREGG'S ACTUAL CALLS DISSECTED.
    • OFFICE STAFF QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE.
    • STOP CLIENTS FROM CALLING YOUR COMPETITORS WITH JUST ONE STATEMENT.
    • STOP GETTING KICKED OFF JOBS BY INSURANCE COMPANIES.
    • LEARN HOW TO CALM PANICKED CLIENTS WITH ONE QUESTION.
    LEARN HOW TO RESPOND WHEN YOUR CALLERS ASK OR SAY THE FOLLOWING:
    • HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST?
    • HOW FAST CAN YOU GET HERE?
    • WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
    • DO I HAVE TO PAY TODAY?
    • DO YOU BILL MY INSURANCE?
    • I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR AN ESTIMATE.
    • MAYBE I'LL JUST DO IT MYSELF.
    • I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO FILE A CLAIM.
    • I'M OUT OF TOWN.
    • I'M JUST THE RENTER
    GET STARTED HERE: www.GreggSargent.Com

• Like Like x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,803 / 85 / -0
    Ok who is Gregg?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gregg Sargent

Gregg Sargent New Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Male
    Water Damage and Restoration Expert
    San Diego, California
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    m
    Glad you asked.

I'm Gregg Sargent and I teach restoration companies across the company to convert 10-30% more cold leads into profitable jobs.

I created a complete online water damage call conversion course from 17 years in the restoration business and 21 years on the phone, I am a master restorer, husband and father of 10.

• 21 Years Converting Leads into Profitable Jobs
    • 2016 - Top Converter for a National Water Damage Lead Generation Company
    • At age 17 Trained and Coached over 30 Out Bound Sales Representatives
    • 18 Years Entrepreneur in the Carpet And Water Damage Industry
    • Built $25,000 Carpet Cleaning Franchise into over $2,300,000 Annual Sales
    • Worldwide Franchise Marketer of the Year
    • Worldwide Franchise Entrepreneur of the Year
    • Sold Million Dollar Company Quality Disaster Clean Up in Utah
    • Built and managed Disaster Cleanup Services in Colorado for 7 years while living in Utah
    • Taken over 10,000 Calls - Trained Dozens of CSR's
    • Taught Hundreds of Franchises Across the Country
    • Over 50 Employees and 18 Trucks at one Time

I am the top water damage cold call converter out of 2200 restoration companies nationwide. I just spent the last 8 months studying and dissecting my own calls and created this Water Damage Call Conversion Course. The course contains 13 strategies and 30 of my live calls dissected to provide accelerated training for both owners and office staff members.

Companies are converting 3-5 more leads a month resulting in an additional $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 in monthly revenue.

With simple easy to use success standards, statements and scenarios I will teach you how to respond when cold callers ask or say the following:
    • HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST?
    • HOW FAST CAN YOU GET HERE?
    • WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
    • DO I HAVE TO PAY TODAY?
    • DO YOU BILL MY INSURANCE?
    • I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR AN ESTIMATE.
    • MAYBE I'LL JUST DO IT MYSELF.
    • I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO FILE A CLAIM.
    • I'M OUT OF TOWN.
    • I'M JUST THE RENTER
    My course is loaded with some of the most unique water damage call conversion training content and insider secrets the industry has ever seen. Convert just one more call and pay for the course. Continue converting 10-30% more leads and you'll change your business.

Please contact me if you have any questions about my online course. My phone is on 24/7 as you all know in this industry.

Thanks
    Sargent Strategic
    Gregg Sargent
    720-277-7113

• Like Like x 3
  4. UtahDisasterTeam

UtahDisasterTeam New Member

Nov 4, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am responding to the above question. Who is Gregg?

Gregg Sargent helped me start my carpet cleaning company. Now this year he has been helping me add water damage services to my business. I am looking to add an additional $100,000.00 in water damage services. I watched Gregg build two different cleanup companies in two states so I knew he could get me going.

He helped me on my first insurance job on a Saturday morning, he helped me extract, set up equipment, document all the work and even helped got my invoice done for me. Not having much experience I thought it would be about a $2000.00 job. With Gregg's help it was $4400.00 and the insurance paid quickly.

The picture below is of Gregg helping me again just hours ago. I called him with my second insurance job, not knowing exactly what to do. He drove over at 3:00 pm and stayed until 8:00 pm. Helped scope the job, demo, documentation and readings.

For any one on TruckMountForum I suggest you get a hold of Gregg, he has helped 100's of owners across the country just like me.
    View attachment 73780

5. UtahDisasterTeam

UtahDisasterTeam New Member

Nov 4, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am responding to the above question. Who is Gregg?

Gregg Sargent helped me start my carpet cleaning company. Now this year he has been helping me add water damage services to my business. I am looking to add an additional $100,000.00 in water damage services. I watched Gregg build two different cleanup companies in two states so I knew he could get me going.

He helped me on my first insurance job on a Saturday morning, he helped me extract, set up equipment, document all the work and even helped got my invoice done for me. Not having much experience I thought it would be about a $2000.00 job. With Gregg's help it was $4400.00 and the insurance paid quickly.

The picture below is of Gregg helping me again just hours ago. I called him with my second insurance job, not knowing exactly what to do. He drove over at 3:00 pm and stayed until 8:00 pm. Helped scope the job, demo, documentation and readings.

For any one on TruckMountForum I suggest you get a hold of Gregg, he has helped 100's of owners across the country just like me. 20171104_173556.jpg dave nelson.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Steve C.

Steve C. New Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Gregg is a seasoned entrepreneur who's depth of experience in the water damage industry and specifically the nuances of how to close a deal over the phone is second to none. I have first hand experience working side by side with Gregg and have personally made thousands of dollars using his phone strategies inside my business. If you are not closing 90% of your new water damage leads he is definitely a guy worth talking to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,803 / 85 / -0
    Do any members that have been members for over a week know who he is?

There should of been a thread introducing Gregg and maybe a few posts by Gregg so we could know who he is and what he is about so the course would look more attractive to members

8. Gregg Sargent

Gregg Sargent New Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Male
    Water Damage and Restoration Expert
    San Diego, California
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Robbie and I met at the last Las Vegas Convention and he felt that the online water damage training that I spent the last 8 months putting together could be a benefit to your members. I have also started sending my national group over to TruckMountForus to take advantage of all the great education and discussion you have going on.

I would love to get together and do an introduction of who I am and what I teach to restoration and carpet cleaning companies across the country. I can be reached at 720-277-7113, phone is always on as you know in this industry so just call when you have a few minutes.

Thanks.

Gregg

• Like Like x 1