www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I did the same thing yesterday. I went door-to-door to businesses. But I didn't have the weird forehead/eyebrow thing going on :)

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

SkylinePrints

Nov 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
www.GuardianCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Nathan
Business Location
United States
I don't know if this image will convey what I am trying to say but if you are going out in sport coat or suit (which looks very professional), I would recommend a professional looking name badge or a lanyard with ID card at the very least. There needs to be something to let people know who you are. just my .02.

Khakis and dress shirt look good also. I think the level of dress will depend on the event or circumstance. If you are going networking at the Chamber or other high end events, the coat/suit applies.
Just do what it takes to look your best and represent your company appropriately.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Here is a picture of my staff. I'm the one in grey, my field supervisors are in red, and the minions are in the tan. It's tough running a multi-truck operation.

Reactions: Mrs.SpeedySteamer
Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
I don't know if this image will convey what I am trying to say but if you are going out in sport coat or suit (which looks very professional), I would recommend a professional looking name badge or a lanyard with ID card at the very least. There needs to be something to let people know who you are. just my .02.

Khakis and dress shirt look good also. I think the level of dress will depend on the event or circumstance. If you are going networking at the Chamber or other high end events, the coat/suit applies.
Just do what it takes to look your best and represent your company appropriately.
Agreed

1422460148776.jpg

Reactions: SkylinePrints

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
My bad, I meant to networking events... do you go there in uniform or casual dress?
Sorry. I know I am a bit of a smartass. Just trying to have some fun. I'm about to bust out a job before head out to Vegas for ICE.

Yes, I dress when I go to my networking events. l'm surrounded by professionals and I don't like looking like a garage mechanic at events. When I work, that's a different story. I'm a sweaty mess.

Shawn Abbey

Nov 20, 2008
Oregon
Real Name
Shawn Abbey
I think what you have there is perfect! Looking professional and clean! All you need is a nametag with your name and logo on it.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States