Need web presence.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GoldClean

Sep 19, 2015
Real Name
Ken Cantrell
Anyone willing to work with me and help with my listings and website.

I currently am locked in with an e host site. I did the design myself it doesn't rank well with google it's almost non existent. I started researching back links etc and starting listing my business with major online directories. I think I need to update my actually site content as it seems pretty lame and not informative.

I started AdWords and Facebook advertising it seems to be driving more traffic but with roi.

So private message me if you would be willing to take a look and or help me out. I would be willing to compensate.

Thanks again any info would be appreciated I am new to this whole site building, Seo, meta tags etc.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

I currently am locked in with an e host site. I did the design myself it doesn't rank well with google it's almost non existent. I started researching back links etc and starting listing my business with major online directories. I think I need to update my actually site content as it seems pretty lame and not informative.

I started AdWords and Facebook advertising it seems to be driving more traffic but with roi.

So private message me if you would be willing to take a look and or help me out. I would be willing to compensate.

Thanks again any info would be appreciated I am new to this whole site building, Seo, meta tags etc.

Okay, so I didn't send you a private message because I think everyone can benefit from this. With that said I will send you a private message addressing your website issues, because I don't want to put you on blast.

Instead I will focus on FREE Marketing that you can do to help drive more people to your Facebook page and possibly your website. You are going to have to fix your website though. It isn't just the content on the site, but the appearance of your site as well.

You mention Adwords and Facebook Advertising... Viewing both your website and your Facebook page you aren't sending people to anything that pops. Try this. Create a great special/ad/coupon on your Facebook page. Use pictures of before and after work (video would be better), join a local business group, no rules buy and sell in your area group on Facebook. Next share your coupon from your Facebook site to the group. Encourage others to share as well, i.e friends and family.

Hope this little bit of information does help. I like I said I will write you a private message on how to fix your website, but I do think it would benefit others if you posted your website address. That way others can learn from mistakes and corrections.

~Tiffany

Jul 12, 2016
Real Name
Matt Herring

Please tell me you didn't use Wix to build your site.

alex52

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Alex Jones
Wix has not always been a good option to design your website, move to WordPress and for SEO hir a SEO company with professionals experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Wix has not always been a good option to design your website, move to WordPress and for SEO hir a SEO company with professionals experience.
That used to be true but wix has greatly improved their seo tools. My site is slowly gaining organically by getting consistent google business reviews.

Mar 22, 2018
Real Name
Light
If you are still needing help, I will do your website on Wordpress for FREE. You just need to get hosting and domain. Cheers